♦Vampire Shuichi x Rantaro smut♦

Ok so some warnings
·smut -_- ·non-despair
·bitting kink ·bottom Rantaro
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Shuichis perspective
Me and my bestie Rantaro are going to his house to hang out,the thing is I'm a vampire and I'm kinda hungry but I'm scared of eating, Rantaro has been helping me out with that anxiety, but he somehow always knows when I'm hungry. We finally got to his house(it's like a mansion)and head up to his room.

Rantaro- "Hey,are you ok?"

Shuichi- "huh? Oh y-ya"

Rantaro- "m'kay...anyways come sit!"
He patted beside him

I went to go sit down and Rantaro grabs me and pulls me on his lap facing him.

Shuichi- "R-R-Rantaro?!"

Rantaro- "Shuichi,what.is.wrong."

Shuichi- "u-um..I-I uhh"

Rantaros perspective
I can tell something is wrong with Shuichi but he won't tell me,I'm going to find out.

Rantaro- "Shuichi...please tell me.."

Shuichi- "...I..I'm just k-kinda h-hungry"

Rantaro- "Shuichi..you can always just tell me when your hungry...I always have some blood packs under my bed for you"

Shuichi- "..."
It looks like he doesn't want a pack..

Rantaro- "Do..Do you want to take some of my blood..?"

Shuichi- "...n-no! no no no!!"

He's shaking so I calmly put my head on his shoulder so my neck is in the open.

Rantaro- "you can take some Shuichi..I don't mind"

He starts to move to my neck but stops,so I push his head back down so he feels better knowing I'm letting him.

Shuichi- "a-a-are...a-are y-you s-sure?"

Rantaro- "yes.."

He finally starts to bite down and oh.my.god...it's the best feeling ever to me. I'm trying to hold my moan but I fail and it slips out.

Rantaro- "ahh~"
I cover my mouth really fast

Shuichi stops, he didn't say anything and went back to biting my neck.

Rantaro- "ahhh~ S-Shuichi~"

He stops biting me and starts to nibble and suck near the bite softly.

Shuichi- "did I hurt you..?"
He didn't stutter...

Rantaro- "n-no..I'm fine!"

He's holding me like I'm his whole life and nozzles me softly..

Rantaro- "Shuichi..?"

Shuichi- "hm?"

Rantaro- "um...can you bite me again,please?"

Shuichi- "...."
He flushed pink and took his hat off

Rantaro- "Shuichi?"

Shuichi- "..can I bite all over your body..."

Rantaro- "I-I-I..ummm....o-ok.."
I take my shirt off,him still on my lap

Shuichi- "your so pretty...and hot..and just beautiful in general..."
He says as he runs his fingers down my chest

I shiver from the touch but I like that he's not nervous right now. One of his hands go to my pants and he starts to unbuckle my pants while biting me.

Rantaro- "mmm~ Ah! S-Shuichi!! Don't do that!"

Shuichi- "hmhp.."

I have no idea what's wrong with him but I think it's cute for now.

Shuichi- "but I want to~ please~ please please please please!!"

Rantaro- "mm...Shuichi,no"

Shuichi started to palm me through my underwear, I didn't realise my pants were unzipped.

Rantaro- "Sh-Shuichi~ ah! H-hey don-don't d-do that!! ahhh~"

Shuichi- "hm?"

Rantaro- "I-I s-said b-bite,not palm m-me!"
I'm starting to become red

Shuichi- "oh...well I'm just so tempted,I mean,I'm on your lap and you were moaning....I..really..like that noice..."

Rantaro- "g-god..mmm~"
I say as I tilt my head back in pleasure

Shuichi- "are you saying continue?"
He said in a seductive tone

Rantaro- "Y-Yes! God y-y-yes! ahhh~"

Shuichi started to try and take my pants off so I eagerly helped him and took my pants off,after that I tried to get Shuichis shirt off but he stoped me.

Rantaro- "mmmm~ Sh-Shuichi..please l-l-let m-mEEE~"
Shuichi started to palm me again really hard making me moan

Shuichi- "shhh...let me do the work.."

Rantaro- "mmph.."

Shuichi started to bite and suck all over my neck and feel a knot in my stomach,knowing I'm close to my climate,I try to tell Shuichi.

Rantaro- "Ahhh~ Sh-Shuichi,I-I-I'm cl-close! Aahhh~"

Shuichi- "ok..that's fine,just let it happen..."

I came with a loud moan feeling my underwear getting soked and Shuichi kissing my neck softly.

Shuichi- "you did good darling.."

Rantaro- "Shuichi...*pant* w-what...*pant* w-why did y-you d-do that..?"

Shuichi- "I-I-I'm s-so s-s-s-sorry!! I-I-I-I d-don't kn-know why?! I-I-I-I j-ju-just l-lost c-c-control? I-I-I-I-I-I'm S-S-S-S-SO S-S-SORRY!!!"

Shuichi seemed like he came back to his normal self and started to tear-up,most likely from the overdose of anxiety.

Rantaro- "Shuichi,its ok! I promise,you don't need to cry...you didn't hurt me..it felt good.."
I feel my cheeks heat-up more and as I softly kiss Shuichis cheek once

Shuichi- "I-I-It..d-did?"
He looked up at me slowly,teary eyes looking into mine

Rantaro- "Y-Yes..."
I looked away from him,a little ashamed to admit it

Shuichi- "..I-I...I-I l-love you!"

I was surprised at what he said but I felt the same so I kissed him. We had a slow,passionate kiss.

Rantaro- "I love you to...Shuichi"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you for reading this kinda-smut? Oneshot, I'm kinda proud? Maybe proud of this Oneshot but I could've done better but I don't know really how I could improve this. This Oneshot was 973 words, thank you again for reading, especially if you read this part lol.
I'll try to get to the next smutty Oneshot(*insert lenny face*)