Bakugou smut.

Oh yum big juicy smuts. (This is a joke I promise my entire life to you-) 

AAKAKAKKAKAKAKAAK

Y/N's POV

Cum squirted in my NOSE~ Then i moaned all llike "EUGHHHHHHHHHHH DADDY S,ME3WKDMEWJIUD  MHMMH HMHMHMHMHMMJH"

When his cock finally started to go limp, he sat down beside me and put his arms around me. Following his instructions, I hadn't swallowed but with my nose and asshole. And I had a whole mouth full of his sweet hot cum. The salty taste was luscious and so nasty and wicked! He kissed and licked all the cum off my face. "Oh Fuckles me daddy waddy~" Bakugou smirked and was all like "oh fuck yeah bbg" and did the hotest, most sexyest grin.

I felt his hard LIMPLY WIMPY  cock slap me between my legs. His big hands reached under and gently grabbed my BIG MOMMY JUICY BONKER MOMMY MILKERS TITTIE JUICES.

I felt the head of U-UwU d-daddy's... bakugou HUGE FUCKING MASTER MIND HORSE DADDY DILDO touch my hole and push. While one of his hands fondled my my mommy milks, his other hand was playing with my dick. His cock started a gentle rhythm of sliding out and pushing back in. I couldn't help but hump my ass against him every time he stroked into me. 

"Oh, daddy, fuck me already you little peice of shit. You waste of fucking semen, push your damn fuckin sexy ass cock inside my fucking asshole and fuck me like it's the last day evervevevrevrevre" rhen he pushed his fucking FAT cock inside me and I moaned like "UGH FUCK MEHUEHE MUH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~ -A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-H~" then he grunted and slapped my tittle holes. "BAD GIRL SKWKSWIM MHMHMMH HMUGH EUGH" And moved his dick insied my tum-tumy stomach.

He began stroking faster and harder, and I just went fuckin' berserk, moaning and humping. His big cock pushing the breath out me! the pleasure just shooting through me. 

"Da-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DQADDYDYDYDYD IMDMEMAMAMAMA GONANANA C-C-C-CUM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ U-UwU-" tHEn he went faster then iida then goes "OH FUCK MUMUMYHM7UYJHGF CUM ON DADDYS HUGE DADDY HUMAN DILDO"

He went at it vigorously. I never had my ass pounded so hard. He banged and banged. He was spreading my hole wide as I waited for his thick load of hot love juice to fill my ass.

You both screamed in pleausre while shooting your fucking whitest most of the white fucking semen ever. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH DADDYDYDY MHM,JHMYKHMH IM CAMING AKALKAOXCIFGJUIDFFCFEKWJRVFD MHNMNMHMUHGY"
"OH YEAH BBG KDLMEHMHMYMYMHJUFHD4RFRNFJ CUM ON MY FUCKING YUMMY, WET, HARD, BABY SIZED FAT BABY COCK" 

Happily ever end you have shrek babys.