Chapter 1

I'm giving... I'm giving it all.
I'm giving it all, hear me sing.

I'm giving... I'm giving it all.
I'm giving it all, for everything!

The time I spent dreaming of better things to come.
I'm laughing till I'm screaming
Cause the dream I had is what my
Life becomes

I'm giving... I'm giving it all.
I'm giving it all, hear me sing.

I'm giving... I'm giving it all.
I'm giving it all, for everything!

I trade this all for you
All I know and all I knew
If these the last words I sing
You're my world and my world
Is everything!

I'm giving it all for everything!

---

Each Grojband member lands on the ground safely on a piece of the meteorite. The crowd screamed and cheered for their heroes.

Corey looked at his friends, stunned, receiving the same look. "We.. We did it!" He grinned and hugged them. "We saved Peaceville!"

Laney laughed. "That was awesome-!"

Corey let his friends go and went to speak with the Mayor, as the other band members bicker over who was cooler in a spacesuit.

"Corey, boy? Are you feeling alright?" Mayor Mellow asked worriedly. "I'm fine..." Corey replied dizzily. "We're gonna take a break now..."

And he collapsed to the ground. Out cold.

"C-Corey?!" Kon yelped as everyone ran over to the blue haired teen. "Core! Speak to us!" Laney yelled, shaking Corey by his shirt. He groaned and turned his head, and they all noticed a red stain on his beanie, and red liquid dropping down his cheek.

"... Oh god--" Kon stared. Laney and Kin exchanged glances of fear. "Kon! Take him to the hospital! Now!" Laney commanded as the crowd got in closer, taking pictures.

"Wh-now isn't the time for pictures!" She hissed, scaring the people off. An ambulance reared in front of them and the back opened up, medics placing Corey on the stretcher and popping him back in.

As the ambulance drove off, the others looked at each other worried. "... We need to get to the hospital." Kin muttered. Laney nodded. "Right... Then we need to talk."

~Hospital Transition~

"Alright boys... Tell me. Did either of you see what happened to Corey up there?" Laney asked sternly. They arrived at the hospital... But were instructed to stay in the waiting room.

"I... I did..." Kin spoke softly. She turned and looked to him. "Kin?"

"..." Kin looked down and bit his lip. "It was... Just before we landed. When he was singing 'my world is everything'... And a stray meteor rock hit him in the head. Hard." He muttered, glancing at the other two to see shock.

"... I kept asking him if he was okay... But he acted like nothing happened... Guys, he could be seriously hurt." He said firmly. Laney covered her mouth with her hands and teared up.

"... It was crazy... And it just had to work... But at the expense of... Our friend." She said with a weak voice, Kon offering her tissues.

"I'm... I'm sure he'll be fine.... He's strong. He wouldn't let himself out so easily..." Kin reassured, putting a hand on both their shoulders. Laney dabbed her wet eyes and sighed. "R-Right... He's strong.... He's... Corey."

The three smiled... But it we forced. They couldn't smile... Knowing their best friend was in pain...

"Corey... Please be okay..."

Darkness.