Through The Valley of the Shadow of Death

Psalms 23:

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of rightousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

But what if that's all a lie?..

I feel insane.. But I'm not.. Am I? It's almost easy, you know? To feel completely insane. But more so in my case.. I try to hold on but they slowly slipped in. I just want them to believe me.. They can't get sucked into their lies. This is just some lie! Sick and disturbing thoughts! Can we get away from their tyrany now? How much must I live through just to get away? Why must we always fight? Fight, just to be us.. In the end there's a feeling to the night, who will tell the story of our lives? I have fought and flesh and blood I commanded an army, and for a moment gone I gave my home for a moment of glory! Not afraid to die. This world never be what I expected. No one will ever see this side and who would have guessed that something was wrong? We can try to turn it around, it's not to late, it's never too late. We can change the world. We can help the misguided back onto the right path. The Left Handed path of Spiritual Satanism. Tonight is the beginning, we must get stronger. We Must Fight. 

~~~~        

For anyone who reads these or cares.. here is some info.

I am a Spiritual Satanist and I live in a Christian household. This is a fictional story with bits of (what I believe to be) truth. Truth about religion, Christians, Jews, Satanists, etc. Spiritual Satanism isn't dark and evil like the stereotype of Satanism. If you want to research it yourself, this is the website I use for reference. www.joyofsatan.org AND/OR www.joyofsatan.com (type this one in and it changes) choose whichever or neither. If you don't believe in Satanism that's okay, I don't care. If you do but its Laveyan Satanism (the stereotypical dark one) cool. If you disagree with my points of view, good for you? Don't shove your beliefs down my throat and I'll give you the same respect, okay? Cool, hope you like my story.