Monday

BAM! BAM! BAM! Joseph was awoken by the loud banging against his door, he wondered why there would be someone at his home at such a late hour at night. Peering out his window, he was unable to notice a car or person, he finally decided to head down the staircase when he heard three more loud knocks on his door. BANG! BANG! BANG! He quickly scurries downstairs and towards his door. Quickly swinging the door open to greet his nocturnal visitor, he was surprisingly greeted by a man covered in blood. But not just any man, his brother Jacob! Jacob then fell limp into Josephs arms. Explaining why the knocking was so impatient. He carried his unconscious brother, Jacob to his couch. Joseph then went to check where the blood was coming from, a stab wound, bullet wound, or anything else that might explain the blood. Lifting his shirt he found two bullet wounds, one on each of his sides. Joseph then hurried to get towels from his bathroom to help cover the wounds and prevent anymore blood loss. Applying pressure to the wounds he quickly got out his phone and dialed 911, and put the phone on speaker so that he could still apply pressure to both wounds. About 5 long minutes later an ambulance finally came and helped Joseph carry Jacob into the back of the ambulance. The paramedic then asked Joseph what had happened to Jacob, and Joseph was only to explain that he had been woken up and then surprised by a bloody brother at his door.