Raine

"Raine, for God's sakes, don't leave me here!" I plead hysterically.
"No. I need to leave you in order to save your forsaken world," Raine snapped. He bore his icy blue eyes into mine and what I saw was indescribable. Raine's sclera turned dark as his icy blue eyes turn to a pale white. I stare in awe and dread, but as I start to feel the evil in his gaze, I was utterly petrified. I couldn't look away. As if his eyes grew hands and forced me to look.
"This is who I am. I served the Heavens in order to get to you. I am the Angel you are to die with, to be killed by, and to love by," He boasted. Raine hovered above me. Forming his pale, golden wings into a circle, keeping us contained.
He grinned an evil grin and bore an evil mark. The mark of the Dark Lord's servants. His chest was covered with ancient, angelic writings and in the middle contained a small circle with a cross underneath.
"Discedite a me, et dabo tibi animam mundi, interficientque me et revertentur Tartara uigere." Leave me and I'll save your world, kill me and Hell will thrive.
"Liar," I whispered. I turned my head, away from his painful gaze.

As soon as I looked away, he threw me onto his shoulders and flew me over the fire. I trashed and screamed for him to let me down, but he places both his hands on my hips. With force and quick movements, he pulls my body and presses me against his muscular body. The Raine I knew was gone, but I still have to try.
"Raine, at least give me one last favor. Let me live. Put me down at once and I shall never bother you again."
He looked at me with a twisted smile and said, "You want down? I'll let you down!"
And that's when I came to realize that I was doomed. He let my body fall into the pits of fire, a place that once was called Earth is now Hell. While I was falling to my death, my world blurred around me as flames engulfed my helpless body.
This was all my fault, I thought. Mankind will suffer greatly because of me.
However, my last thoughts were of Raine. I scanned my memories and racked up any memories of the Angel I used to love. The pain was unbearable. Both my body and heart suffer greatly from what Raine has caused me to feel and I, sadly hoping it was a lie, knew he was the Dark Lord's son. The Angel from the Heavens was sent to me to protect me, not to kill me. I thought I trusted you, Raine, my Love.
~