C h a p. 1 9

》Chap.19 - Beach Fun 《

[3RD PERSON POV]
{OCHAKO'S DORMROOM}

6:34a.m

As the rays of sunshine shone on Ochako's eyes,she graciously fluttered them open,sitting up and stretching her limbs with an audible yawn.

"Ahh~, another morning, another day of destruction-"

"ocHAKO!"

The Brunette let out an 'Eek!'  And acciendentally fell from her bed,her head hitting the floor with a loud and obviously dangerous thud.

"Oof-. Girls! What are you doing in here? It's literally 6:37 in the morning!" Ochako scolded her classmates,rubbing her head in the process,the pain spreading through her head.

"Sorry, Ocha but- toDAY IS REALLY IMPORTANT AND YET HERE YOU ARE FORGETTING ABOUT IT!" Exclaimed Tsuyu,shaking Ochako like her life depended on it.

As Tsuyu let's go of Ochako's shoulders,Ochako just stared at them,with a confused impression plastered on her face.

"Forget what-"

"we'RE GOING TO THE BEACH, OCHAKO!"

Ochako just sat on the floor,the confused face still plastered on her face. She then remembered what Izuku had said to her before they sang and let out an 'Oh' to which Shoto would be really proud of because of how calm she voiced it just as he would.

"For gods sake- OCHAKO GET READY!" Said the 5 girls of Class 1-A,clearly irritated at Ochako for wasting time in this lovely sunny day.

"O-oh,okay" And there,Ochako ran to her closet and grabbed a Black and Pink rush-guard to which made the girls shake their heads no.

"Ah-ah-ah! Your not wearing that,we have something prepared just for you already" Mina moved her index finger side-to-side while shaking her head with the other girls, Ochako tilted her head to the side like the curious and adorable cinnamon-roll she is.

"But I don't have another one, this is all I got" Said Ochako,staring at the Black and Pink rush-guard in her hands.

Mina grabbed the rush-guad from her hands and shoved them into her closet,then pushing Ochako to brush her hair and change her clothes.

"Don't worry girl! We've prepared everything,soo theres no need to worry for swimsuits! Besides,the swimsuit we bought for you will look good on you~!" Mina sang, then she closed the bathroom door.

She then joined the girls who were packing for Ochako, like the helpful family they are.

As Ochako got ready,they headed out the dorms to the gates, they gave their I.D's to the security guard and walked out the gates of Cor Jesu only to see a limousine waiting just for them. The girls squealed and opened the door to the backseats of the limo.

As the girls closed the door of the fancy car. As if on que,the passenger window slid down only to see Izuku Midoriya on the driver's seat. Him wearing shades, he smoothly slid down his shades and eyed the Brunette from the other side.

"Need a ride?" Yes,thee one and only Izuku Midoriya used the very cliché word where you see in movies, Ochako just rolled her eyes and sat in the passenger seat while closing the door.