Character Sketch

KABIR MALHOTRA - Punjabi munda and the male protagonist of our story. Arrogance and rudeness run in his veins. 

Age-24years , most eligible bachelor of the town. Doesn't give damn to any other thing besides work, his company and his family. MD of ARM industries ( Anvita Rajveer malhotra industries)

Never smiles or laughs. He's so arrogant and grumpy that hello kitty also say bye to him (sorry for this lame joke😂😂😛)

but why is he like so...???

When he's angry no one can calm him besides his di. 

ADITI MEHTA- Gujurati chhokri and Female protagonist of our story

ADITI MEHTA- Gujurati chhokri and Female protagonist of our story. She's the living example of flawless beauty. Age-23 years

She loves her best friend and her mother the most, They are her priority, she can do anything for them and can cross any limits for their happiness. Strong, confident and cheerful. Her face is always adorned by a beautiful smile. She never fights with someone unnecessarily but once she starts fighting no one can stop her , only a chocolate  can calm her (exactly one chocolate is enough to calm our baby doll )

Middle class not very rich.

RAJVEER MALHOTRA- A very proud father of Kabir

RAJVEER MALHOTRA- A very proud father of Kabir . He loves Kabir endlessly and is upset due to his grumpy and short tempered nature . He is never proud of his money because once he was also nothing. Loves and supports his wife at very stage . Very smart and clever in business .He is very patient and talks calmly and politely with everyone.

He is very patient and talks calmly and politely with everyone