Pazura- Save me part 1

"Hello Sir," Patrick heard Azura say from behind him. he turned to see her vibrant blue hair and a white lab coat with a black dress under it. He smiled at her and turned around. 

"Hello Lady Azura," Patrick said still with a smile on his face. it was still early in the morning and it was a bit chilly but they were all used to it.  Azura walked a little bit closer to talk with him they sat down next to each other and smiled at each other. "Do you need anything?" he asked looking at the sunrise. Azura looked at him and smiled.

in her sweet loving voice, she simply said "No, Just came to talk with you." she said looking back at the sunset.

"About?" Patrick said and looked at her and she at him. She smiled and looked around for anyone who would see or hear them there was no one. "Azura!" Patrick said looking behind her.

"What?" she said looking at him worriedly. he pointed behind her. she turned and saw the bush move. Patrick got up to his feet just before pulling Azura up and pulling his twin spears out. Azura took her gun out of her holster. and were ready to fight. Out comes Daryll.

"PAZURA!!!!" He shouts before running of Patrick grabs Azura and run till they get to Azuras house they sit on the couch and begin talking until Azura falls overand lands on the cold hard floor. Nealy lifeless.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hello Its me Dragon_girl_Bloom  and People have been asking me where one of my books went and I deleted I will be re uploading it after I add proper grammar and punctuation bye! tell me who next