I'll Cut the Strings Cuz I'm Not Your Puppet

Chapter One

I hate a lot of things, but the number one spot has to go to the 'wonderful' (notice the sarcasm) gatherings I cough am forced to cough go to with my parents to the company they work for, and that I *cough*forced to*cough* work at as well.

I didn't always hate these get-togethers. Quite the contrary, I actually enjoyed these get-togethers because it was usually the only time I got to spend with my parents. It all changed when one day when I was 14 I got ran over by a car and ended up in a coma. My mother, who is an inventor, thought that this was a perfect opportunity to use me for an experiment that she was currently working on and since she needed a specimen, preferably human since they could no longer use animals…. Stupid people, to make it simple, she used me.

Her daughter

Her ONLY child

She used me as an experiment and made me into a freak….

And this I am constantly reminded of when I go to these get-togethers….

I am a FREAK

… Thanks Mom….

What did she do?

My wonderful mother injected my body with different types of metal. She placed most of the metal in the bone marrow, so when my body produced blood cells they were 'evolved' as she put it. She placed metal in my blood stream, and in my muscles.

I woke up a few weeks after the 'operation' in complete and total pain. But that wasn't the worst part…. I couldn't eat any of the foods I usually ate.

No hamburgers

No french-fries

No meat

No vegetables

Fat and metal were all I was allowed to eat. Anything else and I could die from malnutrition.

My father, who works as a spy for the company, was quite angry for not telling him that she used his daughter to further advance my mother's experiment. Well, that was his opinion till he found out that the metal in my body could go up and through my pores to protect me. Then he was glad that my mother did this to me and I was forced to work for the company.

This is the part of my life where my respect for my parents went down the drain.

…And where I began to form my revenge.

I got my own office at the company, its name you ask? Can't tell you… they not only will kill me, but you as well. Anyway, I got my own office and since my mom's inventor's gene runs through my veins, I upgraded my cell… I mean… office. Yeah, office…. I also upgraded myself so when I feel like it I can form claw like fingers that are resistant to high temperatures and can melt and cool metal at my will, also, my claws have magnetic properties that I can bend to my will as well.

I make sure to have a lot of Germanium also, to create things with, as well as arsenic, to inject in my veins to make the metal I make, or eject from my body, and mold, deadly. I also inject Antimony, to make myself fire-proof, Polonium, to make radio-active artwork, Boron and Calcium, for my body to get some nutrients, and lastly, this metal mixture is mixed with Mercury to make it liquid.

I can drink a variety of metals; these include Mercury, Rubidium, Caesium, Francium, and Gallium. After drinking these I can do physical things much better, I mean… run faster than professional Olympic stars, lift a jeep and hold it over my head with one hand, jump from up to the roof of a three-story building… that sort of thing, and I also speed up slightly, and cannot sit still.