Chapter 1

Y/n sat by the window side, listening to the song 'Stay' by Blackpink. Tears welled up in her eyes listening to it. If she had been doing this a year ago she'd have been calling herself a melodramatic queen because she'd always thought that it was not worth it but she understood now, the pain and agony of losing the one you love right in front of yourself without even realizing it.

*Two years ago*

"Y/n let's go to the class reunion later." So I said cheerfully.

"Nah, I'm good. Anyways, I'm gonna have an anime marathon later. It's been a thousand years since I last watched One Piece." I said, holding back my laughter. Her reaction was priceless; every one of her reactions were.

"What the hell Yang Y/n! Don't exaggerate. You just watched One Piece yesterday, I couldnt sleep cause you were crying out loud when Ace dies and now you're saying that you havent wat he'd it for what? A thousand years?? Just go with me you bitch I didnt have a good nights sleep cause of you so now you gotta compensate."

I was left dumbstruck. It's scary how a woman's mood changes just like lightening. Women are scary, I thought to myself.

I walked into our room reluctantly, like a camel to show how lazy I was and to make her see that I'm too lazy to go anywhere except the couch and the kitchen; where I hoard food of course.

"Don't show me that attitude and just get ready. You're such a kid, you know?" Somi said throwing a dress towards me.

"No, I am not a kid, but I'm just too lazy for my own good." I retorted sticking my tongue at her. "By the way, isn't this dress a bit too much?" I scanned the dress with a disgusted look; no, not my type of dress at all.

"Why not? It's elegant, moreover, its pink." Everything pink was her top priority. So yeah that pinky. Somi turned towards me and quickly turned away after looking at my face, "Okay, okay now stop making those puppy eyes. You know that I can't resist aegyo and you're taking advantage of my weakness. I know what you wanna wear and it's absolutely un-stunning." She joked.

I got ready after half an hour and waited for another 3 hours for her to get ready. Girls, I thought.

We walked from our dorm and honestly, I thought that we looked good, well Somi did, she always is. She wore a pink dress which showed off her beautiful curves and wore gray heels and simple hoops which made her look elegant.

Me? I always look good(FL getting Jin feels). I wore an oversized hoodie, black joggers and Van's.

Somi looked at me wierdly, looking up and down. "Are you seriously gonna wear that? You look like a homeless person."

"Duh. Who the hell wears a dress and that too in this freezing day. I'm freezing here." I shivered.

The class reunion ended pretty uneventfully, thank god. People were flocking around Somi like birds, like always and I stayed at the end of the table nibbling on my food. I had no appetite looking at all those people being so superficial and it didn't suit my palate as well.

"Somi. Yah! Kang Somi!" I called out. She was making out with her longtime crush, Kim Seok Woo a.k.a. Rowoon one of the best looking guys in our batch. I sighed and went out. That place was extremely suffocating. Everyone was so fake and superficial; it made me sick.

I put my hands deep into my pockets and listened to 'superficial love' by Ruth B, singing along with it.

I went to the closest hotpot place I could find. I sat on the other end of the table and there was a wooden window, hiding the identity of the person on the other side. After all, I had ended up in a hotpot place where the people sharing a table would have a window between them and they could knock on the window to ask, ask permission of the other person to see their face-see what fate has in store for them. I continued singing along to the song,'Superficial Love' and waited excitedly for my food.

My order finally came and I stuffed it in my mouth, mukbang style. I was hungry after all. I always eat more salt so I added salt to my food when suddenly the container slipped out of my hands and hit the window.

Maybe it was fate, maybe a mere coincidence or an mistake made by god but the moment the salt shaker flew out of my hands and hit the window, the window slid down and behind it was an undeniably good looking guy who just saw my face stuffed with food.

Author's note

I'll try to update soon, sorry for this short chapter, my non existent readers( lmaoo). I gotta return my phone to our hostel matrons soon so ughhh.

Have a nice day