Relieved mishbir.

Everyone was shocked. The room was silent. Each and every person had a surprised look. Tears were rolling  down from the eyes of the majority of the people present there. They just couldn't believe what they've just heard. The one affected the most couldn't stand still.

Mishti collapsed on the floor as the truth sank in. She wasn't a killer, she didn't kill Karan. She started sobbing heavily. She wasn't able to control herself and neither did she want to. She was letting out all the pain and the guilt she had been enduring for the last three months.

Abir came out of his shock when he heard his life, his wife crying. He immediately  joined her on the floor engulfing her in a bear hug. He knew exactly why his wife was crying and he encouraged her to let it all out. He was also crying but due to anger. His wife and him had been subjected to three months of nightmares and sleepless nights because of someone else's doing. He looked up at Varun with eyes full of rage that made Varun flinch.

Mishti held on to the one person who had been with her through the darkest time of her life, her husband. She continued crying as she remembered how her Abir had been there with her in every step of the way. Life has been so unfair to them she thought.

Varun on the other hand couldn't believe that he blurted out the truth. He couldn't believe that he had fallen straight into the Rajvansh game. He tried to manipulate Ketu by saying that he truly loved her but with no success. Ketu slapped him hard for using her to get to her sister in law.

Every member of the family was relieved that the truth was finally out, although deep down they still felt guilty for always taunting Mishti.

Badima and bade papa were over joyed that their precious daughter was saved. Abir signalled badima to come to them. He had something he needed to do and he could only trust her  and bade papa with his wife. Once Mishti was safely secured in her mother's arms. Abir got up and angrily charged at Varun.

He was seeing red. He started beating him up badly. All the memories of Mishti crying and having panic attacks came to him and he hit Varun harder. He was seething with rage. The family got shocked seeing this side of Abir. They had never seen him in that avatar. They tried to stop him from beating up Varun but with no success. They started to get worried because Varun was badly injured from Abir's thrashing.

Meenakshi tried to stop her son but she wasn't able to. It was like Abir had gone deaf to their pleas. He wanted to make Varun pay for hurting his reason for living. Everyone was alarmed. They knew if Abir wasn't stopped this could lead to bigger problems. Abir stopped and looked around as if searching for something. He saw a big stick and took it. He started hitting Varun with it.

People were screaming but he wasn't stopping. Kunal got an idea and went to where Mishti was. He asked  her to stop his bhai  before it was too late. He knew she was the only one who could stop him. Mishti came out of badima's embrace. She had no idea what was going on because her mind was at the time filled with what she and Abir had gone through. She came back to her senses when Kunal shook her and asked her to stop Abir.

Mishti hearing Abir's name came back to the present. Her eyes widen in shock when she saw her husband beating an almost unconscious Varun with a stick. She got up and ran to him. She put herself between the two and hugged Abir with all her might asking him to stop. She took the stick from him while still hugging him and threw it away. Abir was breathing heavily. His wife grounded him and he came back to his senses. He hugged her tight and started crying. Every member of the family was deeply amazed by their love. They now knew how much Mishti meant to Abir. She was the only one who managed to  stop him.

The cops came and took Varun with him. Mishti knew that Abir needed some time so she wordlessly took him to their room living everyone behind. Once in their safe haven, Abir hugged his wife tightly. Mishti held him as he cried because she knew he had suffered just as much or maybe more than her. After a while, she took him to bed and made him put his head on her stomach. She caressed his head telling him that everything was now going to be okay.

Abir clutched her waist tightly and let out all the pain he had been holding in for the past three months. His wife was right everything would be okay once again as the truth finally came out. With this thought, he fell asleep with his head on his wife's stomach thanking his partner for always being there for him. Mishti on the other hand fell asleep while caressing her husband's head, looking forward to new beginnings.

Fin.

Finally I have written something after so long. How was it?