I Spy...One Direction? (One Direction)

Hey guys. This is my first fanfic and I hope it's okay! Please leave me comments to tell me if it's good or bad or just to leave me feedback! Dont forget to vote!

~Summerlovewith1d

*.*

As far as the movies go, the spies are all the same. Personality wise, that is. They are all fearless, independent and cool. Well, let me tell you one thing. Here at the A.U.C.A (Australia’s Under Cover Agents), we are all very different girls.

Firstly, there’s me. Olivia Grace, the youngest at only sixteen. I am the most athletic; the captain of the volleyball team and in squad for swimming. My family believe I work at a restaurant with my best friends and fellow spies, Frankie May and Pippa Rose.

Pippa is seventeen and most fashionable. She tries to pull off that she is clumsy when she is around her family and friends, but when it comes to missions, she is very stealth-like. She was in the cheer squad, but not as a cheerleader. She was the school mascot; the clumsiest there was.

Frankie is also seventeen. She is the bad one of the group. You know, captain of the girls wrestling team, future monster-truck driver. She is someone you don’t want to mess with. She’s not a stereotype bad-arse, as in she isn’t always angry and lashes out on anyone and everyone. She is a really nice girl if you don’t get on her bad side.

Besides going under cover, we share another interest. We are all Directioners. So when we received our next mission, we couldn’t say no.

*~*

FlashBack

Frankie, Pippa and I sat in the meeting room. HQ was requesting a meeting with us girls. I wasn’t sure if we were in trouble or not. I couldn’t recall doing anything bad. We had only been sitting there for a few minutes until the Director’s voice rang through the speaker.

“Good morning girls” Director Phillip greeted

“Good morning Director!” We smiled in a sing-song voice

“Wondrous to see you again girls”

“It’s a pleasure as always” Frankie smiled as she leaned forward from the white couch

“Now ladies, this is extreme work. British intelligence has informed us that over the past few days they have noticed a certain man stalking British boy-band One Direction.  We believe he may be linked to the line of killings from famous singers over the years” He said

“Now if you turn your attention to the screen, I will show you a photo of the One Direction boys”

As we turned from our spots on the couch, a picture of One Direction popped up. We squealed and held each other’s hands shaking. Please let them be our next assignment!

“What do you think?” The Director asks.

We exchange glances before I answer.

“Yummy!” I said, biting my lip

“Girls, please. You need to concentrate” He said and I rolled my eyes, “You will be teaming up with some British agents to take down this man” He said sternly as the picture changed from One Direction to a man hidden in a bush

“Ooh” Pippa pursed her lips, “Can you say creepy or what?!”

The photo fades away and our logo pops up to replace it.

“This is Paul Higgins, he is One Direction’s tour manager, but he is the closest of security we could get” The Director said as a fairly large man popped up on the screen

“Hello ladies,” He said from a large table, “Pleasure to meet you”

“Pleasure” Pippa smiled

“Hello”

“Hi”

“As you know there have been some crazy fans over the years. But never one that may be life threatening” Paul begins

We nodded our heads.

“This will be a long-term assignment, girls” The Director starts, “You will be protecting and staying with them for six months”

Paul nodded his head as the Director talked, “Yes. Girls, the boys will know your real name, your real occupation, but will call you different names in public etcetera”

“Cool! Fake names” Frankie laughed

 “I want Samantha Jade” I yelled out, raising my hand to ‘dibs’ it

“Monique Coleman!” Pippa smiled as she tested out her name

“Hayley May” Frankie said with a wink

The Director laughed, “Great. You’ll start tomorrow”

*Flashback Over*