Touch

It was a quite Saturday in the Hitman team house. No missions were given to the team so they had the day off. Most of the team was out somewhere except for two people, Melone and Ghiaccio. Melone was in his room with his laptop looking through the house security system. When Melone spotted Ghiaccio on the cameras in his room his lips pulled up into a smirk. Melone got up a exited his room, he decided to bother Ghiaccio for the time being. Melone approached Ghiaccio's door and knocked.

"What?" Ghiaccio yelled.

"I just wanna visit." Melone replied. Ghiaccio sighed.

"Come in..." he said. Melone opened the door and stepped into the neatly cleaned room. Melone sat next to Ghiaccio on his bed.

"What cha' doing?" Melone questioned.

"Nothing... just kind of sitting here?" Ghiaccio replied. Melone noticed something unusual with Ghiaccio.

"Are you stressed out?" Melone asked. Ghiaccio looked up at Melone with surprise.

"How did you know?" Ghiaccio questioned.

"I don't know, there's just something off about your right now." Melone explained. Ghiaccio looked away from Melone. "Do you mind if I do something?" Melone asked.

"What dose it consist of?" Ghiaccio questioned.

"Touching, that's all!" Melone answered.

"U-uh, sure... I guess..." Ghiaccio said. Melone moved closer to Ghiaccio.
His face heated up as Melone moved towards him. Melone wrapped and arm around him and moved him onto his lap, facing him. Ghiaccio wrapped his legs around Melone's hips. Melone pulled Ghia closer to him and leaned back to lay against the headboard.

"Is this ok?" Melone questioned not wanting to make him uncomfortable
Ghiaccio nodded and rested his head against Melone's chest. Melone looked down at Ghiaccio lovingly He has seemed to calm down a bit. Ghiaccio looked up at Melone.

"Is there anything I can do to make your mare comfortable?" Melone asked.

"Can you... uh..." Ghiaccio mumbled.

"Can I, what?" Melone asked.

"Can you kiss me?" Ghiaccio asked. Melone's face heated up.

"Well, If you want to..." Melone said. Melone leaned towards Ghiaccio and connected thier lips together. He melted into the kiss, feeling Melone's warm breath on his cool skin. Melone's hands wandered around Ghiaccio's body. Melone slipped his hand's underneath Ghiaccio's top, feeling his skin.
Ghiaccio held Melone's face in his hands as they passionately kissed each other. They then broke the kiss to breathe. Melone looked lovingly at his partner. Once they caught thier breath they leaned back in and continued kissing. This kiss being more passionate. Melone deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue into Ghiaccio's mouth while his hands continued to touch his slender body. Ghiaccio's hands traveled up into Melone's hair, smoothing out the silky lilac locks. Both of thier eyes were closed and enjoying this intimate moment. All Melone wanted to do was to run his hand's all over Ghiaccio's body. Melone has been craving for this moment for mouths. Finally they broke the kiss once again. Ghiaccio rested his forehead against Melone's, looking into his emerald eyes.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this moment..." Melone said. "I've always just wanted to touch you affectionately but I didn't want to break our friendship so I held myself back, only occonsonaly touching you like I do for most members of our team." Melone confessed.

"I've been very confused with my feelings. I never really understood wether or not I actually liked your, which pissed me off but now that I'm here I have an answer." Ghiaccio confessed.

"What's the answer?" Melone asked.

"The answer is that I love you, Melone." Ghiaccio said. Melone smiled brightly and kissed Ghiaccio's forehead.

"I love you too, Ghiaccio." Melone replied. Ghiaccio planted a short kiss
Melon's lips. "Do you mind if I touch your for a while longer?" Melone asked.

"That's fine" Ghiaccio said wrapping his arms around Melone's neck, pulling him closer.

"Ok, please tell me if I make you uncomfortable." Melone said. Ghiaccio nodded. Melone's hands begin to roam around underneth Ghiaccio's top. Melone felt his smooth back. He moved his hands to graze over his torso and chest. Ghiaccio closed his eyes feeling Melone's hands glide over his skin. Melone moved his hands upwards, Ghiaccio's top revealing mare of his skin. Melone took off Ghiaccio's shirt leaving him expand to the cold air. Melone's hands glided uppuards. He slid his hands across Ghiaccio's smooth collarbone and down his arms feeling every little detail. He the. took Ghia's hands into his and studied them. He let go of his hands and started to trail his hands towards Ghiaccio's legs. Melone reached Ghiaccio's lower region but decided not to get into that mess so he skipped it over, gliding his hands over Ghiaccio's round ass. He gave it a light squeeze. Ghiaccio let out a soft gasp in reaction, he covered his mouth in embarrassment. Melone giggled.
"Don't be afraid to be vocal." Melone laughed. "It just you and me..." Melone whispered. Ghiaccio moved his hand off of his mouth as Melone continued to gently squeeze his ass. Ghiaccio let another small gasp slip out and his face flushed pink. Melone began to move his hands down Ghiaccio's thighs, squeezing them lightly ever so often. Ghiaccio then suddenly pulled at the hem of Melone's shirt, signaling that he wants it off. Melone smiles lightly alowing Ghiaccio to take his shirt off. Ghiaccio wrapped his hands around Melone's bare waist and leaned in to kiss him
again. Their tongues fought for dominance making the kiss more heated. Melone moaned lightly into the kiss. Ghiaccio flushed lightly hearing Melone moan. Ghiaccio began trailing kisses along Melone's jawline. Biting and licking his neck trying to find his soft spot. Eventually Ghiaccio heard a soft moan from Melone, he knew he found the spot. Ghiaccio attacked the spot biting, licking, and hissing the spot multiple times. Melone's moans got a bit louder from the amount of pleasure he was feeling.

"A-ah, G-ghiaccio..." Melone moaned out breathy. Ghiaccio continued trailing kisses along Melone's neck. Ghiaccio traveled lower towards Melone's bare chest. Melone moved his hand's to grip onto Ghiaccio curly blue hair, moaning softly in pleasure. Ghiaccio moved away to look at Melone.

"Thank you..." Ghiaccio whispered.

"You're welcome, I love you so much." Melone said.

"I love your too." Ghiaccio said embracing Melone tightly. Melone returned the embrace and fell backwards, lying down with Ghiaccio ontop of him. The two shared another parronate him before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.