Chapter 1

Selena's POV:

Today is my first day of school well for me it is because I just moved from a different school well actually different city Why because I had some family problems so I'm living with my aunt for now anyways it's January the second semester of 10th grade I'm 16 yeah I know your going to say aren't you suppose to be I'm 11th already since you're already 16 well guess what no I'm not I started school late so that's the reason the school starts at 8 and I'm going to be honest I am nervous what if I don't make friends and no I'm not a nerd actually I hate it when people say nerds like so what if they're smart doesn't mean you have to call them damn nerds.. it's 7:10am and omg I need to get ready if I wanna make it in time to get my schedule so I won't be late on my first day.

After like 20min of getting ready I was all done I had on Skinny jeans that are of course ripped and a shirt that says "Love Your Life" And its a white shirt actually but it has lile these designs it's a really cute shirt okay I'm talking about my shirt wtf haha. I headed downstairs where my cousin was eating as well

"Good Morning Mary" I told her while I got an Apple since I dont really Eat in the mornings but I do love food like it's life.

"Good Morning Marie ready for your first day at school?" She told me while getting her bag. I copied her and also grabbing my bag.

"Yeah I am I'm actually not THAT nervous"  I told her while smiling.

"Stop that Selena both me and you know that's not true you're nervous of maybe not getting friends"  she told me while looking at me straight in the eyes. And that's what I love about my cousin she knows me so good.

"Yeah you're right"  I sighed and looked down but kept walking outside.  All I heard was a sigh from Mary And close the door behind her. We started to talk walk to school yes walk to school why because the schools not even far it's actually close by only 10min away. I actually hope I do make friends I miss my friend back at the other school already like the Times we would just be in th e library and just laugh And ourselves yeno.

"You know it's Tuesday and we have lunch together so if anything you can come hang out with me and my friends" Mary told me once we entered the school which I didn't even know we were already here. I just nodded and smiled and said bye and headed to the office. Once I got my classes I saw that I have Spanish for first oh come on.

When I walked in the first thing I saw was a guy I swear he was he first person I saw he was talking along to whatever I think his friends say. I different realize I was staring at him once the teacher cleared her throat.

"May I help you young lady" She told me.

I walked too her desk and gave her my schedule she read it and just told me to sit in one of the back seats. I nodded once again and just went and sat there I noticed the guy I was staring at earlier kept looking at me until I sat down.

Only like 30min of class have passed by and me being me I got my hoddie and put it on and pulled the sleeves all the way down till it covered my hands it may seem as if I was hiding something but I wasn't

Its just a habit I have. I got interrupt by two girls standing next to my seat and just smiled.

"Hey I'm Demi and this"  she said pointing to the beautiful blond next to Her. "That's Taylor"

I smiled at them and said "I'm Selena " I thought they were going to leave so I went back on doing whatever I was doing earlier.  Until I heard someone clear their throat.

"Uhhumm we came to tell you that you can hang out with us" Demi smiled at me "Can I see your schedule"  she asked I nodded and handed her my classes "I see we have all the classes together but for Taylor you only have English Maths and P.E. with her " She handed it back and the beautiful blond got me of guard.