Jet Lagged and Angry

Elsa threw her hands up in air and grumbled to herself before turning back around to look at Anna. Even she was angry which was unusual for her.

"Have you been hacking into mom and dads stuff too? You know full well that it is against the rules to hack family." Elsa exclaimed as she started to lose her temper.

"Yeah, what else have you been up to? You little sneak." Anna grumbled as she clenched her fists.

Olaf could only smirk at his sisters reactions. "Well what else was I supposed to do in the castle? It wasn't like there were many things to hack into. I got bored, seems like you two did too. And to answer your question, no I did not hack into mom and dads stuff."

"You little... stykke dritt!" Elsa yelled and moved towards Olaf. "What gives you the right to look at my information? It's private!" Elsa grabbed Olaf by his shoulders.

"It's only private because it breaks the family rules and you both know that." Olaf said as he looked up at Elsa. "Wow, have you ever noticed how red your face gets when your angry? That is pretty intense."

Iduna removed her hand from her face to see Elsa gripping onto Olaf like a hawk. "Elsa, let your brother go this instant. You know I do not condone violence." Stamping her foot down to get the childrens attention.

As Elsa looked over at Iduna, Olaf slipped out of her grip and held up his phone. "I have snapshots of your conversations! Some of them were quite spicy if you know what I mean. Just wait until dad reads them."

Elsa turned back and looked at Olaf with an irritated and angry face, her hands out in front of her. "Don't you dare!" In a flash of blue and white, Olaf was frozen in a block of ice. Elsa smirked and looked at him. "Ha! That should keep you quiet for a little while."

Anna rubbed her chin as she looked over Elsa's frozen ice block. "You know, I usually don't condone of violence either but in this case I don't really mind it."

Iduna looked shocked, Elsa had only ever frozen someone once or twice in her life and it was never intentional. This infuriated her because Elsa knew better than to freeze her brother, it could seriously hurt him. Slamming her heel down, she stomped over to Elsa. "Elsa, unfreeze your brother this instant!"

Elsa was not used to her mother yelling at her or anyone really, Iduna was usually a very soft and patient person, so it had to take somethintg really bad to make her angry. "O-okay..." Elsa quickly unfroze Olaf with a wave of her hand. "I'm sorry mom." Elsa whimpered as she realized what she had done.

"Elsa, your brother is blue! I know he did something that was wrong, but he did not deserve to be frozen." She walked over and looked at Olaf who was now soaking wet and shaking, his face and lips were of a blueish color which only showed how cold he really was.