Chapter 1

As the wind hit us, the thrilling inside me chilling into my bone. It as if this is a real scene, its like I've seen you on the other side edge of building before

Ready to jump but hesistate because you facing at me.

With concern face, I letting out my reach to him; to stop him.. to held him save..
But I know this was scripted, this was fated
I have never discovered this feeling, until then it's killing me inside.

Funny, I never have this feeling. But why now it shows?

He smiled so tender yet so lifeless, why somehow my heart sinking?

His shadow suddenly blur as leaving me with the bunch of tears in my eyes.

"CUT!" Said the producer loud and clear. With an awe in the back of mine.
Even though this was supposed to be a full success, but my tears won't stop.

They cheered in awe, but why am I crying?

Why I crying over lifeless program who have to death over and over again like Len's?

Why they have to make him died that many times?

"Rin! The scene is over, why you still at the ground?" The producer said, as I nodded "Mhm" giving him a signal to wiping off my tears, the producer shrug as if Im still struggling to erase fake tears they give to me.

But no, this was a real tears.

***

"Rin! I heard you've done the project so well! Which one is it I wonder?" Miku wondering with his index finger on her chin, sitting in the sofa playing with her tab, I walk to the kitchen to grab something. "

"It's "I bid you", the one that heroine lifeless because he got no time left; he just want to end his life, So I as his "female protagonist" who are a friend of his childhood had to save him from killing his self, but in the end he died anyway" Rolling my eyes, I take out a soda from fridge. "It's a cliche"

"Hmm.. so that means.." She mumbling while I walking closer to her.

"Len has died again! How many times you think he died? Did anyone count that?" Miku laugh in cheerful way that giving me a bull of anger piercing inside me. What the heck?

Miku jolted with her shocked face as looking at me, why did she terrified? "Uhmm.. Rin.. you shouldn't squash that can.. that much, the soda.."

Glance at my soda, I surprised and drop the can into the floor. "Uwaaah, I'm sorry" I said hurriedly catch a handkerchief to rag the liquid spells left.

I had a feeling that Miku still stared at me, I head up to see if thats true. Then she jolted after I did, again why she looking terrified?

"Um.. Rin" she called my name with aware, while gripping the tab. I look at her patiently, seeking what she will say next.

"I'm sorry if I said something that bothering you" Miku said worriedly. Ah? What did she said? bothering me? "Eh you didn't! Why you think like that?" I asked, still wiping the floor.

"But your face.. it shows "rage" when I mention about Len being died again" Miku said. The atmosphere became silent, as I stopped wiping. Len?

I giggle at her respond, "Heh, There's no way I would! You know that!" I said confirm the fact yet far with the reality. Miku who was looking worried suddenly blooming with a cheerful face. "I'm glad!" She smilling and playing her tab again. Ending the convo

I starting off the bussiness I had, while roaming the kitchen. I looking at the picture in the fridge which were tapped each different colours. It's for signing all vocaloid member colour. There is Kaito, Meiko, Miku, Luka.. and there was Len with me.

"Was" I thought closing my eyes, sighed I walk to my room. I dont want to think like this again..

"Oh yeah Rin!" Miku called from the room before, I stopped in the track of the way and ask "What is it?"

"Master will have appointment with you this night, he said he wanted to show you something" Miku give me an information. I nodded for the respond "Okay"

"I wonder what he give you, He always did that whenever you finished some project, isn't like you have to celebrate your project, right?"

Ah.. thats not celebrate, or giving me present after finishing project..

"Maybe this time he just congratulate me" I smiled and leave the lobby room to my room.

It's a "something" for Miku doesnt understand. Nor the other Vocaloid does.
Somehow.. I'm jealous of them.