𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

-----------

𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰! 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮 𝔁 𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮.

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼/𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓻𝓼, 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽.

𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵-𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 𝓲𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓒𝓐𝓝𝓞𝓝 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰.

-----------

It was a wonderful noon, butterflies are flying around, roses are blooming, kids playing with their kites around the field. Poland, a young country at the age of sixteen, is living with her family. Commonwealth, Lithuania, and her little brother, Polska.

People are often confused to those two, but they look like twins, but Polska is seven years younger and rather less soft than his big sister. Polska has wings, it runs down from the family, well Poland didn't have wings, and it might be just late development for hers.

She is often seen in her rose garden, where she draws concepts of her garden since she was planning to re-decorate the place.

Right now, she is there out to pick roses, then she noticed a letter on one of the rose bushes. It was properly folded, and had a pale rose inside. It must've been there for awhile, she didn't got the chance to see it early. She opened the later and it said;

Dear Poland, I would like to invite you for a cup of tea near the Schwerin Palace? It would be wonderful if you'd come anytime, I'm always there whenever it's my free time. Yours truly-

Then the ink just blurred the name, she never knew who it was.

"Hey Lengyelország!"

A familiar voice came from behind, it was her friend, Hungary. "Węgry!" They both hugged each other, and hungry smiled, then pecked Poland's forehead making her lightly blushed. "H-HEY!" She pushed him and rubbed her forehead, made him chuckle. "I am no longer your partner, just a friend, Hungary, and you know that!" She said and blushed but abit noticeable. "I know, I know, I just can't handle seeing that beautiful face of yours" he said and smirked at Poland, which made her uncomfortable yet, thought of it as a compliment.

Hungary noticed that Poland is holding an unknown letter, which made him curious about it. He grabbed it, "Hey what's this?" He then read the
Letter and recognize the handwriting. "It's from the Kaiser" he said, and Poland widened her eyes "Niemcy?" She asked and Hungary nodded "it is from him, I will tell you to not go there"

"Why not?" She asked, "he lost during the world war, you should stay away from him, cause he's currently unstable." He replied and dropped the letter on her hands. "Eh.. keep it, it might help" He answered and looked up "I better get going now, I have some duties to do, you may stay here, my lovely rose"