Weeping Violets

WARNING!

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT AND WHICH PRIMARILY REVOLVE AROUND BDSM! IF YOU FIND THIS OFFENSIVE PLEASE KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER STORY TO READ ELSEWHERE!

ADVISED FOR PEOPLE OVER THE AGE OF 17!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PROLOGUE:

I wasn’t sure what had happened, how I had ended up here.

The last thing I could remember was crawling into bed after a strenuous day at work, waiting on customer after stubborn customer at Massie’s, a popular five-star restaurant right in the dead centre of New York. It had been well past midnight when I’d finally left that god awful place and my feet had been aching, an raging headache felt to be tearing my skull in two and my arm still throbbed where Hillary, one of the other waitress’s who just so happen to also be my best friend, had accidently ran straight into me as we crossed paths in the kitchen.  If it wasn’t for the fact that there was no way I could afford to live comfortably and continue my studies in Literature at NYU without this job to support me, I would have quit a long time ago. Even after working at Massie’s for well over eighteen months the shifts never seemed to be any easier and I truly had come to hate the place.

I remembered nothing of what happened after I slipped between the smooth cool sheets in nothing but my underwear, the darkness closing over me in an instant. I did not hear the click of someone opening the front door of me small one bedroom apartment, nor the soft thuds of the soles of their heavy shoes as they trekked carefully across the old wood flooring into my room. I did not start as the sound of their gasp as they took in my near-naked appearance and I most certainly did not feel—even though one would have thought I would—as a strong pair of solid arms slid under me, lifting me easily from the safety of my bed and carry me away from my home and everything else I have ever known.

For when I awoke I was not even in the same country in which I had fallen to sleep in. In fact I wasn’t even on planet Earth anymore

And to make things so much worse I found myself in the bed of the Prince of Dracorti, who does nothing but smile down at me and whisper the words which held so much dominance which immediately had my core aching, ‘You are mine now, sweet Violetta.’