1

This is an old one too, but read if you want to again or haven't.

Note: Sargun doesn't exist in this.

Nia was in her dressing room getting ready for the next shoot. She then went down to the set. Ravi was also there waiting for her to start the shoot.

''Nia we have to shoot this scene come quickly'',The director ordered her.

They were now in Roshni/Raginis room.

''Sid leave me'', Roshni was trying to free herself.

''Just say Roshni that you don't love me? Say you hate me damn it!!! Or else I won't believe you'', Sid was teary eyed. He demanded an answer from her but she just continued looking at his eyes which lead to an eye lock.

In real life this was a more powerful eyelock for both NiVi. Their chemistry was known to them and they understood why they had such good chemistry.

Perhaps because they had feelings for each other in real life too but never realised.

Ravi had real tears in his eyes and so did Nia.

Nia found it hard to keep looking at his eyes.

''I can't say it.!! I just can't OK?;'', Roshni screamed to Sid.

''Why Ms.Ragini why?'', Sid knew why she couldn't say she hates him.

''Cut'', the director yelled.

''Nia what are you doing? That wasn't your line''.

Both NiVi shared a glance towards each other and realized they were lost in their own world during that shoot.

They started again.

Roshni looked down to the floor as she couldn't face Sid and said ''Sid I hate you! There I said it!''

Roshni ran away and Sid smirked. ''If you hated me would you not have said it to my face Roshni''

He was smiling at himself by now.

''Cut''

Nia went down to take a sip of water. She was sweating because of the heat.

Suddenly she was reminded of something.

''Ravi?'',she called softly.

''Haan?''

''Are you coming to the party tonight'', she asked him.

''Which party?'',no one had informed him of any party.

''Oh sorry forgot to tell you, theres a party held today for jamai raja's 500 episode celebration''

''Oh then I'll surely come''
Nia continued to drink the water when suddenly the water fell on her clothes.

Ravi started laughing out loud. Nia was embarrassed and also angry at him for laughing.

She chased after him for a long time until they tripped and fell down on top of each other.

They shared an eye lock. They continued looking at each other. Both of them just loved looking at each other whether it was in the show on in real life.

Nia's hands were on his chest and his hands covered hers.
''Em I have to go get ready'', Nia said feeling a bit awkward.

She got up and was about to go when suddenly she felt a grip oh hers hands.

Ravi held her hand and came closer.

''I am coming to pick you up tonight, be ready at 8'', he smirked at her reactions.
He then left and Nia started wondering as to why he told her he would pick her up.

She had a nice feeling though. She felt like this was going to be a really good night.

Ravi's house:

Ravi recalled his moments with Nia. He smiled to himself but then his smile came off his face.

''Why did Nia mess up her lines? She never does and that too saying something completely different to what she's supposed to say?'', he started wondering.

''She never feels awkward. She's not that type. Does she feel like that around me?'', he asked himself.

He then snapped back to the real world and thought of how he told her that he would come to pick her up. He was confusing himself.

''Why did I say that?''

Someone put a hand on his shoulder.

''Arre Karan tum? Where have you been?'', Ravi hugged him.

''What to say yaar I was in America for my friends wedding. But why do you look upset?'', He said noticing Ravi's face.

''Kuch nahi. Just thinking of Nia'', after a moment he realized what he just said.

''Nia? Why?'', Karan smiled as he always shipped NiVi.

''I told her I would pick her up for the party tonight''.

''Why?''

Nias place:

''Ugh I don't know'', Nia was confused these days. She didn't know why she was behaving weird.

Her best friend Neha was just staring at her smiling.

''You're in love you idiot'', Neha said screaming.

Ravi's place:

''Seriously you have gone crazy. Me and love no way'', He couldn't believe it. Although a part of him did believe it.

Karan was sure he was in love.

''Do whatever you want but truth is you are'',He said trying to put some sense into him.

''I don't believe it'', Ravi thought trying to convince himself he wasn't.

''You are in love. But whatever. Oh yeah Ravi I am coming to the party tonight. Nia invited me.'', He told Ravi.

''She invited you? She had forgotten to invite me and I work with her everyday and she invited you?'', Ravi thought.

''Haan haan alright'', Ravi replied back.

Karan was about to leave when he said ''Oh yeah forgot to tell you. My girlfriend's also coming so I'll introduce her to you in the party''

Ravi went over and started punching him ''Yaar you have a girlfriend and all. And I don't know? How come?

Nias place:

Nia was throwing pillows at Neha.

''Pagal. Why didn't you tell me from before you have a boyfriend''
She continued to hit her with the pillow.

Ravi's place:

Ravi was getting frustrated at himself. ''Why are you making a big issue out of this. You asked her for a drive, that's all. Whats wrong in that.'', he said out loud to himself.

Nia's place:

''Snap out of it Nia!! He asked you for a drive. Why are you thinking so much'', she said to herself holding her hair on her head tightly.

Nia went to sleep and promised herself she would wake up at 7pm to get ready. She was too tired.

After some time:

''Oh shit its nearly 8. I overslept. I need to get ready. He must be waiting. Shit''

------
Like I said, this story isn't meant to hurt anyone's feelings, especially saravi fans 🙃 just fiction and it doesn't have any similiarity to NiVi's personalities actually. If you liked, vote and comment  ❤️