Good Morning

'Second things second, don't you tell me what you think that I could be.
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daamn that's so hot! She's so hot!' Said a guy who was definitely a sight to see.

I smirk and continue skate-boarding, jumping over ramps, flipping that board under my feet and other cool tricks

Once I got thirsty, I got off my board and went to the little shop to buy myself some Bang Energy.

'Hey, I saw you skating. Absolutely awesome!' said Mr sight to see, standing next to me

I smiled and answered 'Thanks. I heard what you said you know.' I paused and took a sip of my drink. 'You're pretty "hot" to.'

His cheeks turned a little red and he laughed. That laugh sounds familiar?

Shit! No no no no no, this is not happening.

Slowly Mr Sight to see changes into the guy I never want to speak to or see ever again.

'Miss me muffin?' He asked, smirking evily at me.

No no this is not happening!

I stare at him schocked, not being able to form even one word. Before I know it, I'm being dragged by him and suddenly the sun isn't shining anymore, it's not even out. It's raining, just like that day.

'I'm not done with you, this time you won't be so lucky muffjn.' He said as he continued dragging me.

LET GO OF ME!!' I screamed trying to get out of his hold, but he has got one heck of a grip on me right now.

He starts lauging as we reach that house. 'You got away last time. Not this time muffin, I'm gonna do everything I wanted to do to you.'

I started screaming for help but nothing came out, no sounds, nothing. My mouth wasn't even moving.

What the fuck?!

I didn't dare cry because if anything, that'll make him happier and that's bad for me.

We enter the house and he pulls me to the... only room in the house? He opens the door and my body starts shaking uncontrollably

No no no! No!

I'm still trying to scream but nothing is working.

I jolt up, screaming and in tears. A cold sweat on my fore-head.

It's a fucking dream Cass! Don't be so weak.

"Oh my fudge balls! Are you okay!?!" Summer bursts into my room holding a...

is that a...

Math textbook?

Huh?

"I-I'm fine Sum, dreams." I explain looking at her like she grew a second head.

"Oh. Geez, I almost died there, well I thought you were dying otherwise I wouldn't have came in here shouting and worried. Because if I was dying then I would have been dying in my room, single. I knew it! I would die single, just need my cats and I'm all set. Or maybe dogs, I don't have a thing against dogs. Oooh! Maybe a hamster! They're so cute and flu-"

"Summer?" I cut her off. I swear, you can say 'hello' to Sum and she will start a whole story. It amazes me sometimes, a little scary but eh.

"Yeah?" She answers smiling at me.