First move

He asked me to come over to his house. After so long, we were alone again. Though it wasn't observed from outside but we were filled with a ton of lust inside us.

He asked my preference, and went to kitchen for making coffee. He wore a white shiny shirt with jeans. He make me want him more after watching him so calmly working in kitchen. Those two minute coffee was looking like forever just because I wanted him more than he wanted me.

I grab him from behind. He has a good body as well. My lust was beyond expected. Just by touching him made me want to rip his shirt as soon as possible.

Well, he knows my body more than I know myself. He turned around immediately and pushed me to the wall.

His masculine scent were making me not think straight. His fingers traced my cheeks to neck with few small pecks on my lips to cleavage. I don't know why, but his teasing was absolute unbearable now. I wanted to ask him to touch me the way he do but before that he seized my lips with his. Even after so many kisses I still get high after he kisses me.

I grabbed his Hair between my fingers. For few minutes we kissed. I reached my limit of  patience. I dragged his body with mine to bed. I pushed him on bed and I untied my hair and sat on his lap. His arms holded me by waist. I traced his chest and unbuttoned his shirt and went down to kiss his lips, then neck and chest. I sometimes sucked his skin as well. I love kissing him on his lower abdomen. I could feel him getting a little hard. Then he made me lie on bed and he took the lead.

When he was kissing me, out of so much lust I raise my head to kiss him everytime he pull himself up. He pressed my boobs while kissing me. He knows very well about my right spot. He took of my t-shirt, and held me up in his arms. In his arms, there was no resistance. I gave myself to him. He slipped my bra strip and touched my breast. In his hand my whole breast fitted perfectly. He squeezed it slowly and passionately. Just by his touch I was so aroused I was starting getting wet. He put his fingers on my nipple and while playing with them he kissed me more passionately. I could feel him getting more harder. I grab him and touched his hair so that he could continue. He bite me on my breast and sucked those perky two nipples. He was all mine and I could do this for all time with him. He did that so well that I wanted to give myself all to him. I stopped him by putting my hands on his naked chest.