Panic attacks ~ Taegi ~

~ Taehyung x Yoongi ~
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Same straight face, same short answers and same excuses to avoid going out with the others, this is what Taehyung has been like for the past two weeks. The members didn't really seem to notice anything wrong with it but there was one person who knew something was definitely up with Taehyung.

Right now the boys are sitting in the living room and chatting with each other, Yoongi glanced over the younger who was immersed in his own world of thoughts, "hyuuuung, Jimin and I want to eat tteokbokki" "no, we're eating bibimbap!" "you can't choose what to eat Jin hyung!" "well, I'm the eldest-" "so wha-" "guys stop it" Namjoon finally interrupted them " Jin hyung you should discipline them, not argue with them" "but he started it-" "SHUUT UUPP!" "no it was you" "you-" "ahhh, Hobi hyung save me!" soon the simple 'what should we have tonight' question turned into a pillow fight.

Everyone was busy throwing pillows at each other while Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off Taehyung, who clearly wasn't interested in the topic at all, Yoongi knew that even if he asked him what was wrong he wouldn't get to know the truth. Taehyung would always keep his feelings and thoughts to himself, it's not that he doesn't trust the boys, he just don't want to be seen weak in front of them and Yoongi knew this well enough. After a few minutes all the members agreed to eat samgyeopsal, "let's go then, I'm really hungry" "yeah let's go" "uhm guys I'm tired and I'm not that hungry either, I think I'll pass this one, I'm going to sleep bye" Taehyung quickly walked to his room before anyone could ask him anything.

The boys made their way too, they were passing in front of their practice room when Yoongi stopped them "Namjoon, I'm not going, I really want to get that bit of the choreo right, you guys go ahead without me" "are you sure, we can practise all together tomorrow" "don't worry, I'll be fine" "ok then, see you". Yoongi entered the room and turned on the music, he started dancing at the rhythm and tried his best to do the chorus part he's been trying to do since two days.

An hour passed and Yoongi was happy and pleased as he mastered the choreography. He laid down to catch his breath and looked at the ceiling, all he could think about was Taehyung, Yoongi was sure about his feelings towards the younger, but he didn't know if Taehyung would return the feelings. He sighed and got up and left the room, he slowly opened the door since Taehyung was sleeping. He was about to go in his room when he heard some panting noises coming from Taehyung's room, Yoongi ran to the room where the sounds were coming from without hesitation.

Opening the door showed him a shaking figure in the middle of the bed, in the dark room. Taehyung was trembling uncontrollably, he was holding tightly onto his knees, he would gasp as if he couldn't breathe and was a sobbing mess. Yoongi got closer to him and realised he was having a panic attack. Seeing Taehyung in this state made the older want to pull him into his embrace but he read somewhere that touching someone during a panic attack might make the person even more uncomfortable. Taehyung clutched his chest as felt a sharp pain inside, the feeling of extreme nervousness increasing as time went by. Yoongi approached him silently and sat down next to him, "close your eyes and take deep breaths" he gently spoke, trying not to make the situation worse. A tear escaped Yoongi's eyes as he gulped, he brushed Taehyung's shoulder to ask for permission. All of a sudden he felt a body hovering over him, hugging him tightly by his waist, Yoongi immediately hugged him back and let Taehyung cry in the crook of his neck. He could feel hot tears on his neck and Taehyung's heart racing as they were literally glued to each other, "take long and deep breaths slowly" Yoongi whispered while brushing his hand in Taehyung's hair and gently rubbing the back with the other hand.

As time passed Taehyung started to calm down, him and Yoongi were still holding onto each other, "thank you" Taehyung whispered in between sobs, snuggling even more, "if you tell someone about your problems, it's not gonna make you look miserable" "... a-are you m-mad a-at me?" "a bit, but it doesn't matter right now... how long has it been since?" "since fifteen sixteen days, at first I though it was just an anxiety attack, but it got worse day by day. I feel like crying for no reason and feel uneasiness, sometimes it feels like I can't breath and my head starts spinning, I feel like I'm going crazy or gonna pass out any time" Taehyung finished, sniffling a bit in between "I know it'll take a while but you can do this, I'll always be there for you, we'll get through this together, okay?" "Hmm", with that said Yoongi moved a bit to stretch out his legs, but Taehyung stopped his motions "can we stay like this for a bit more" "yes we can, just a sec", Yoongi stretched out his legs and leaned against the headboard, he opened his arm for Taehyung, who sat next to him and wrapped his arms around Yoongi once again, he put his head on his shoulder and sighed, "what's wrong?" Yoongi asked, caressing his head and putting his own head on top of Taehyung's "you'll always take care of me, right?" "Yes I will" "you'll never leave me, right?" "of course not, I will always be by your side" "you won't care what others might think, right?" "no? Why are you asking me all this though?", Taehyung lifted his head and looked at Yoongi "do you promise everything you said?" "Yes I do Tae, but-" Taehyung cupped Yoongi's face with one hand and slowly moved closer to his face. Yoongi froze for a moment which made Taehyung think he was doing something Yoongi didn't want, so he stopped and backed away, but Yoongi pulled him closer again with his hand in his head. Their lips touched each other's, they both waited for this moment for so long now, Yoongi bit Taehyung's lower lip, making him gasp, the older took this opportunity to slide his tongue and deepen the kiss, after a while Yoongi began leaving sloppy kisses down Taehyung's neck, "you'll love me forever, right?" "I'll love you forever".