The Swimming Pool

It was around sunset, so it was only just starting to get dark. I walked towards the glass sliding door that lead out to where the pool was in the apartment that we shared. When I reached the door I saw her sitting near the pool with her legs dangling in the water. A soft breeze making her hair flow like delicate tendrils of magic. She looked so beautiful and serene. I flicked the latch on the sliding glass door, opening it to walk outside. It must of caught her attention because after I closed the door she turned around to look at me.

"Hey" she said with a soft smile on her face.
"Hey" I said returning the smile.
I walked over to the pool and sat down next to her, dangling my legs in the water.
I lean my head against her shoulder and she wraps her arm around me. We stay like that for a little while until my neck gets a bit sore and I lean off her shoulder.
"You okay?" She asked with slight concern in her face.
I shrugged. "Yeah, I'm fine. My neck was getting a bit sore".
"Do you want to go for a swim? Maybe loosen up your muscles a bit?"
"Sure" I replied.

I wrap my hands around her neck while hers slide around my waist. We lean in until our foreheads are touching. A gentle ripples flow through the water, with a light breeze blowing through our hair. I place my left hand gently around the back of her neck and bring her head over my shoulder so we're hugging. I play with the small strands of hair near her neck and I feel her smile against my shoulder. I lift both of my legs so they're wrapped around her hips. She then moves her hands from my waist to carress my ass and my upper thighs. I feel her soft, warm breath on my shoulder and I sigh with content. She lifts her head from my shoulder to look up at me, and searches my eyes for hesitation. Looking down at my lips, then back up at my eyes. I smile gently and start to lean in. We close our eyes, and our lips meet in a gentle but passionate kiss. Our lips moving in sync as if they were two pieces of a puzzle made perfectly for each other.