I Have Returned..

Hello my lovely cookies! It's been years since I have been on this app and so many uneventful and traumatic things has happened to me. I've noticed this place use to be where I was comfortable reading the things I liked (even if it was so random) and just talk to you guys. 

This year and upcoming ones, I have decided to do another book relating to one of my old books "Story Time." This book will be about me telling my stories of my life and if you guys would like, I don't mind if you ask questions or need advice. I'm doing this book to hopefully reach out to someone out there who may or may not gone through a similar situation I was in. 

So don't be afraid to message me or comment in here. This is a safe place for me and for all of you. No one here will simply not judge me or anyone. So please, I would appreciate it if you guys gave this book a chance and read along and hopefully stay till the end. I'm a junior at high school now and... there is really a lot I have to say to all of you. I would like this to be my comfort place again and can be yours too. 

Without a further due, I'll see you all later and stay tuned for the first chapter of this. And yes these stories are real, not fake or made up. 

~Love you all of my sweet cookies ❤️