Chapter One: Where Am I?

(Circus Baby P.O.V)

   I am on my way to the Funtime Auditorium right now. I heard we were getting a new animatronic today and I want to let everyone know, starting with Funtime Foxy.
After 13 minutes of searching I finally found him (A/N: I know, I know, Funtime Foxy has no real gender, but in Ultimate Custom Night they sound like a guy so in this it's a he.)

    I walk up to him and say, "Hey there Funtime Foxy!" He turns to look at me and responds, "Hello Baby. Do you need something?" To which I respond with, "Nothing much, but I heard that we are getting a new animatronic called (Y/N) today!" "We are?" "Yeah! Exciting right?" He gives me a worried look and says, "I guess... but how will the others react?" I look away to think for a moment, then look back at him to respond, "I guess we will have to find out! Well, I will talk to you later!" "Bye" I skip away and tell everyone else.

•Time Skip•

(Michael P.O.V)

   I am going to work and I have to bring the new animatronic (Y/N). (She/He/They) are/is going to be in the Funtime Auditorium.

•Time skip•

  I arrive at work with the new animatronic and bring (Her/Him/Them) to the Funtime Auditorium as the handy unit tells me to. I set (Her/Him/Them) on the stage and walk back to my 'office' if you will.

((Y/N) P.O.V)

    I turned myself on and look around. 'Where am I?' I thought to myself. I look next to me and see a white and pink fox animatronic next to me. "Uhm... w-who are you?" I quietly ask this animatronic. "I am Funtime Foxy and you are in Circus Baby's Pizza World right now. To explain, you are here to entertain kids for parties and stuff." "Oh. I am (Y/N) by the way." the fox animatronic that I recently found out is called Funtime Foxy just nods his head.

  I got off the stage and accidentally hit someone as I did. 'A... red haired clown?'  I thought to myself. "Sorry for hitting you." I apologized as I thought was necessary. "It's fine." She said "My name is Circus Baby by the way. You are...?" I look at her and quickly respond, "(Y/N)" "Nice to meet you (Y/N). I hope we can become friends." "Me too" She waves as she walks away.

(A/N: Chapter 1 is done. I am proud of how this turned out. I will go work on Chapter 2 now. Don't worry you will meet Lolbit soon. If anything should be updated please tell me. Stay safe. Wear masks! Slap Karens *Not people named Karen, I mean the snobby bitches* and goodbye!)