Maknae 1

Description

No girlfriends allowed. No resting allowed. No close friends except members allowed. No family. No love. No hope. Not famous. Not brave. Not protected.

This boring and inhuman life of Jeon Jungkook BTS.......

But....someone appeared. Someone who can change his life completely, and shower him with love. He was SO loved, until an incident happened.

***
Jungkook's P.O.V

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!! STOP SPACING OUT!!!" A piercing scream echoed through the class, making me jump.

Laughter of boys and squeals or giggles of girls immediately exploded.

Oh shit. Not again! Ugh, I hate school so much.

I stumbled up and bowed in apology.

The teacher continued the class afterwards, despite the students who were still laughing.

I tried my best to focus in class, but the new album idea is still stressing me out.

School finally ended.

"Jungkook oppa!!!!"

"Oppa, can I have your number?"

"Oppa, you're so cute!"

Fangirls.

Actually, my band is not really that famous. These girls doesn't even know I'm a member from any band. They just thought that I'm some ordinary cute guy.

When I finally got myself away from those disgusting girls, a new gang of boys appeared. Again.

"Jeon Jungkook!! Leaving so soon?" They yelled and surrounded me, smirking.

".....I need to go back...for dinner." I lied, nervous.

"Hmm~mommy's baby huh?" A guy smirked more. I know him. He's been picking on me since last year.

"SHUT UP!!!! I DON'T HAVE A DAMN MOTHER!!!" I yelled. I hated it when people talk about mothers. But I really, really regretted on this one.

The boy glared hard at me. I gulped.

"You DARE to yell at me?!!! Boys!!!" They started to get closer to me.

They threw kicks and punches at me. I covered my head with my arms, not being able to fight back.

I know what are you thinking of. COWARD, right? Yeah, coward. This is me. Not the Jeon Jungkook you see on stage at all.

The boys left me all alone. No one came to help me....as usual.

Despite blood flowing out from my body, I sighed and sat up myself, calling for Hoseok hyung to come and fetch me.

Hoseok hyung is my best hyung. He is the only person that loves me really, really lot. He is like a brother to me since young, and he raised me. He is my hero, my saviour.

FLASHBACK

Six years ago, when I was 12, my life changed from a sweet, peaceful one into a nightmare one. My parents quarrelled, and my mother killed my dad by accident. She was sent into jail. It hurts,it really hurts seeing my family broken into pieces. I hated my mother. I swear never to forgive her. I had no relatives, I was alone. All alone, hurt and scared.

But fortunately, I met Hoseok hyung. He was only a few years older than me, but way more braver and better than me. He was an orphan, but he raised himself well by selling hand-sewn plushies at the market. Hoseok hyung took care of me and raised me by his own money. We were poor, but happy.

Until one day, we realised we couldn't earn enough money by selling plushies for a living anymore. That's why we attended as candidates for joining a band, and luckily, we managed to pass.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Jungkook!!!! Oh my god!! It's them again?!" A well-known voice yelled.

"Hyung." I called softly.

"Jungkook ah~you can't continue your school life like that!! You have to stand up for yourself!"

I shook my head and sighed. I can fight really well, but I hate fighting. I've watched my parents fight before....its just....terrifying.

"Can I...quit school?" I asked softly.

"WHAT?! QUIT SCHOOL!!" He yelled.

"Can I? Please?" I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. Please work. Please work.

He looked at me, trying his best to ignore my cute plead.

".....no." He finally said.

I pouted.

"Jungkook ah, you are still young. Just continue your school for a few months, then you can do anyhthing after this for god's sake!" He sat down and ruffled my hair.

I pouted again, still not responding to him.

He sighed and carried me with his strong arms into our company's van. I coughed and looked around. Every single member of mine were there. I quickly removed the babyish look on my face and plastered a fake, cold face.

My members were warm and nice, but I do not want to like anyone. The feeling of losing people I love, is horrible. This is the only way to protect my heart.

***
Krystal here!
Hey dudes, give some comments and votes!!

And later on, Jungkook will get closer to his members and meet the girl that would change his life completely.

I'll try to update faster. :-)