Author note.

I'll be adding a many meme pictures above to cure my boredomness, and i'll be making a Yina's short note! In the end of every Pt.

Muahahaha! I'll have become the most wierdest people in the philipphine. Nah just joking.

So let's go to the backstory where Classic got his invitation.

-Flashback~-

Classic heard a knock in the door and confuses him a bit, no one ever visited him nor Papy and Frisk only Undyine and Mettaton.

Classic open the door to reveal someone, instead a paper wrapped in strings greeted him, his eyes trail at every single word he see's and tilted his head, his one bone brow raising slightly in confusion.

~Dear Classic

We are invitating you in our mansion, we know your a part of Sans and i'll be going there at 7 pm if you agree, please pack all of your clothes.

-Ink.

Classic suddenly heard a faint shouting behind him causing him to close the door and turn around.

"SANS! SANS! SANS! I GOT AN INVITATION FROM OTHER PAPYRUS TO LIVE IN THEIR MANSION!"

"Sans! Sans! Sans! Me, Toriel, Asgore, Asriel, Kris and Chara are going somewhere, we will look for a another house to live on and meet some humans!"

Classic sighed, "Alright, me too i got an invitation from the other Sanses, i'll be leaving in 7 pm."

"ME TOO!"

"We'll be going tommorow."

Sans nodded, "I'll be packing, if you need me or something happen call me, i'm just in my room..."

The two nodded quickly, they scrambled and started to pack their's too.

Classic got in his messy room and packed everything he needs, 'this is the dal i'll be leaving brother, i can't belive this will happen sooner.' Classic thought, a sad smile playing at his face

After a few moments, Classic phone vibrated as he shoved his hand in his blue hoodie's pocket.

"You got added at °. : * The Sanses* : . °"

Blue: Did you add classic ink?

Ink: Yeah he should be texting now...

Classic: Sup i'm here.

Nightmare: Took you long enough to reply.

Classic: I don't use my phone often, so i'm still not used to it.

Nightmare: Whatever.

Dream: Be nice brother! You have been like that at everyone here!

Nightmare: Shut up.

~Nightmare leaves the chat.~
~Dream leaves the chat.~
~Ink leaves the chat.~
~Blue leaves the chat.~
~You leaves the chat.~

'Well siblings problem.' Classic sweatdropped, wanting to laugh but he couldn't.

A small snort comes out at his pernament grinning mouth, 'Just like me and brother.'

After a few slides at the undernet and twitter, he looked at his clock and immedietly widen his eyes, 6:51 pm.

Classic took his bags and look around for Papyrus, and find him making a very improved sphagetti. (Did i spell it right?)

"Brother come one it's almost... it's 7:30!" Classic screamed after lookling at his clock

"I'M FINISHED BROTHER! HERE I AM! HERE! I MAKE SOME FOR YOU EAT IT IF YOUR HUNGRY." Papyrus said at his usually loud voice, handling a sphagetti at Classic that was on a lunch box and stffed it at Classic bag.

"Thanks bro, let's go before a loud-"

"CLASSIIIIIC! I'M HEREEEEE!"

"COMING!"

Classic gave his little brother a long hug before seperating and going out with Ink.

"We will visit sometime don't worry." Underswapped, Blue brother. Or called Honey said at Classic while giving him a pat in head.

"Well thank you, take care of my brother well, don't let Red beother hurt him."

"Don't worry i won't let him."

Classic smile widens and nodded before going at portal with Ink.

______________

Boom! Done! Next one will be Classic meeting the other Sanses.
(Request some Sanses you wany to ship with Classic i'll put them here.)
Includes:

Red.
Blue.
Ink.
Error.
Nightnare.
Dream.
Science.
Outer.
Cross.
Killer.
Dust.
Horror.
Epic.
Geno.
Reaper.
Lust. (Added by: Depressed1Bean.)
Bird. (Added by: Depressed1Bean.)
Ganz.(Added by: Depressed1Bean.)

Comment down bellow if you want to add someone.

(Please vote if you enjoyed this ;^;)