All These Little Things (1D FanFic)

'Illusion never changed

Into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn

You're a little late

I'm already torn

Torn

Oh torn.'

'Thank you for coming out everyone! We've had such a great night, we love you!' Harry's voice was met with screams from the thousands of girls in front of him. 

'Bye!' This time, all of the boys said their goodbyes to the crowd and then walked off stage. 

After Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn cooled down they got changed and sat down backstage. 

'Well done boys, that was great!' Paul congratulated the boys on yet another great concert. 

'Thanks Paul, you know we love you!' replied Louis, a cheeky grin on his face. 

'I must text Perrie, I said I would before the concert..' Zayn took his phone from the table behind him. 

'Zayn, honestly! You must text them when you say you're going to!' tutted Harry. 

'Of course, you've had a lot of experience in that area haven't you Harry?' Liam laughed at Harry.

'Yeah actually, I have if you must know, Liam.' They all looked back at Zayn who was texting his girlfriend. Niall's stomach suddenly rumbled. 

'I need some food guys, I'm hungry!' The others looked at Niall. 

'Niall, you just had some crisps.' Louis looked at Niall, and dramatically sighed and shook his head. The others laughed but Niall just stuck his tongue out at Louis. 

I've got to go in a minute, Louis thought looking anxiously at his watch, but what will I say to the boys? He stood up and met the enquiring glances of his band mates. 

'Where you going?' asked Zayn. 

'I think I left my phone in the other room... I'll just go and get it. I'm going to text Eleanor.' Louis turned and walked out quickly, hoping the others wouldn't see through his lies. He could hear Niall laughing at something and wished he could tell them the truth, but... he couldn't. Not yet. They'd find out soon enough anyway.

 He quickly walked towards the tour bus and grabbed his coat. Out of his pocket he retrieved his phone and texted Niall: I’ve gone to see Eleanor. I’ll meet you back at the hotel in a few hours.

Louis put his coat on and his hood up. There was a taxi station about ten minutes away. Louis walked through the rain hurriedly, wanting to get to Eleanor as soon as possible. He felt the item that he had put in his pocket earlier and felt butterflies flutter in his stomach. ‘It’s all going to be okay,’ he said to himself, ‘it’s going to be fine.’ He reached the station and waited for a taxi.

Ten minutes later, Louis was sitting in the back of the taxi looking out of the window at the bad weather. He thought about his X Factor audition, just over two years ago now, and all he had achieved since then, not to mention getting four new best friends along the way. Louis always wondered what he'd be doing in that moment if he hadn't been put in One Direction. His life would be completely different, that's for sure. He wouldn't even know Harry, Liam, Zayn or Niall. 

Suddenly, Louis jolted forward. He cried out but couldn't stop his head from hitting the seat in front of him. He grabbed onto the item in his coat pocket before anything else could happen.