chapter 1.

The camera flashed, and her smile brightened, she enjoyed the public's attention more often than not,
" if you keep smiling that wide girl, your lips will break" faith teased, it was only faith that could get away with teasing her.
She bent and whispered " I have to, do you know how much they all love the smile"
" yes," faith answered smiling " but we both know you want this to end as fast as possible "
" I guess" Rebecca raised the champagne to her lips
" your producer is heading this way" faith stood up" that's my cue to leave"
Rebecca laughed a little " between you guys, am sure its just sexual tension"
Her face twisted as she turned to leave " I hope not"
"Hi john" Rebecca hugged him and pecked Hus cheeks, John was one living human being she could tolerate and to feel the innocence pouring out of him was an added bonus.
" hello Becca, are you enjoying the party"
" as much as I can, its senator laughter's party after all, so its classy"
John laughed " you still call him by that name, now that he is running for second term, he wants to cover up that name"
" its not going to be easy" she said ad she watched the senator with the youngest fling of the month on his hands, she nodded at somebody who greeted, been a star helped to open some doors
"Are you  listening to me?" John asked
" sorry, what did you say?"
" have you gone through the script I sent you"
" I have, and it doesn't seem bad, and I love the girl, going about having affairs just before her death, where do you think she will end up?"
" you mean heaven or hell right?"
  " yes " she answered as she felt the cries of  a weak
"Hell, going about having sex just because you have few months to leave doesn't make it alright"
She smiled a little " is it as black and white as that?" She felt the cries again as she stood up abruptly and faith ran over to her side and people near them turned to look at her curiously
  John stood up too " is everything alright Becca?"
" it will be" faith said, as Rebecca left the table almost running out, " I guess she needs to use the toilet, you know how those things her" she covered as she sent text to the driver to meet Rebecca at the door and leave the car for her.
  John snorted " really faith, learn to lie, do you know one name that Rebecca gained in this industry?"
Faith sighed " cold witch, i know, but am not lying"
  " everybody knows how she suddenly leaves this parties or set during shootings"
" am serious John, don't over think, talk to the people around, excuse me" she turned to leave and wondered how much damage control she had to do.

                         ****
Fiyin stood in front of the cemetery and made up his mind not to lose it, her name was Rebecca, and he was going to meet her, the cemetery has been in his family for a long time and he enjoyed going there to just sit among the dead, wonder where they were, clean the place to make it happy for them, he believes in the fact that the cemetery was a world of his own and should function as the world would, he walked home and heard his mother shouting and his sister trying to calm her down
" mummy try to understand fiyin"
" understand him, I can't hope, we were paid 20 million for that cemetery, and he wants us to return that money, why?, what's so special about that cemetery? "
" you know its where dad pworked before he died, and he was buried there too"
" and the people that bought it, said we can come and greet him anytime "
" I know, but us blowing this out of proportions will only make fiyin more determined" she rubbed her mother's back soothingly " do you even know who bought the cemetery, who pays that much for a cemetery "
" I know who bought it, I just said it was anonymous because of your brother" she turned to her with the avid face of gossiping and hope knew that face.
" who is it?"
"You know that actress, Rebecca, the one called the cold witch"
" you mean the actress that actress the played, " where to die, hell can be your place, and longer together the more boring" that woman, fiyin's crush?"
His mother laughed " yes that woman, you know what will happen if fiyin knows"
Hope laughed " yes, I know how eccentric fiyin is, but really, she bought the cemetery, why?, for what?,  just thank God fiyin isn't here"
He entered " am here and have heard, and am going to confront her"he said as he entered his room to prepare and his family's pleas on falling on deaf ears.

                ****
Girls just walk about with all this short and skimpy cloths, so they are the one asking for it, they keep pulling the devil out, pushing the desires, and when you try to control the desires, it doesn't work cause she keeps beckoning you to come, and when you come she cries like it isn't what she wants, and he is going to make it is life work to give those girls what they want.

            ****
Faith read the news obsessively and checked if the news of what happened was all covered up.
    Rebecca watched faith from the doorway in front of the computer going through articles, and she laughed " calm down faith, the other news you submitted anonymously covered up everything about me "
Faith sighed and closed the laptop," I guess so, but I keep thinking I didn't cover some parts and there is more trouble somewhere"
Rebecca massaged her shoulders " calm down there is no trouble, you did well"
"I hope so" she relaxed as the gateman ran in
"Madam"
" what" Rebecca barked
" there is one guy outside looking for you"
  Faith sat upright"What does he want?"
Rebecca dropped her hands " what does he look like?"
The man stared " well he said his name is fiyin, and he wants to talk to miss Rebecca on why she bought the cemetery "
Faith laughed out loud as the other two stared " it seems trouble has come to town".

    ____________________________________

Hi guys😍, so I can't say this is my first time here, I have read thousands of wonderful books here, but this the first time I am trying to complete some of my unfinished stories, i'm hoping you  guys cheer me along too.❤ I hope you enjoy it.