The Kingdom of Cards Part 1

Elaine: "You guys sure you don't need our help?"

Black Ink: "Yeah! We may not know him as well, but we'll still fight to get him back!"

Black Ink said as he and Elaine stood on the boat with daggers in hand. Outside of the boat, our heroes stood on the snowy beach infront of the ship with heavy coats on. Yugo played in the snow a bit while Percedal hugged the ground, happy to be off the boat again.

Ruel: "Don't worry, cause we're gonna take a more sneaky approach to this quest."

Yugo then teleported next to Ruel with a smile on his face and snow on his head.

Yugo: "Yeah! We're gonna sneak into the city! Like ninjas!"

Percedal: "Y-Yeah! We-We're go-gonna bust in t-there and s-save Y/n!"

Evangeline: "Put your coat back on, Iop Brain!"

Eva said as Percedal stood there shivering with his Coat missing.

Elaine: "Well! Good luck everyone!"

Elaine yelled with a happy wave.

Cleophee: "Ha! Luck, we don't need Luck! We've got skill!"

Cleophee said with a giant smile onnher face as the other got ready for their journey, their Journey towards The Kingdom that Sits on The Edge of The World, Spardiulb.

《Wakfu King of Cards》

Walking down the snow covered path, our heroes traveled down a white road towards their Destination.

Y

ugo: "Alright Scribble, show us the way to the Kingdom of Spardiulb."

Yugo said to the ShuShu map, who quickly showed his face.

Scribble: "Hmm, Sorry, no can do."

Yugo: "Huh!?"

Ruel: "Did I hear that right? Did Scribble just say he can't show us somewhere?"

Scribble: "Yup."

Evangeline: "Well why not? I thought you could show us every location in the world of Twelve?"

Scribble: "I never said that! I can show you anywhere, but you guys are asking to see a Suitic City! Suits are the reason us ShuShus are sealed away in Objects in the first place! We can't Track, Locate, or use any powers near of in any Suitic Locations, their magic is way too strong for even the best of us."

Cleophee: "Wait, did you just say, Track?"

Scribble: "Yeah, about that. You see, most Suits are Nomads. So finding Suitic "Cities" after they've moved is almost impossible, especially for a ShuShu, heck, even finding the Mushizato was hard enough."