Chapter 1

Bonnie sat in pirates cove with Foxy he talked with his favorite Fox out of all of them. He softly smile as they spoke his favorite person out of everyone was in mind, Freddy. They were best friends but Bonnie had a crush on him he never had trouble hiding it and always tried suppress the feeling but it never went away no matter what he did. he always felt guilt because of it he was supposed to be his friend he wasn't supposed to think of him any other way so why did he feel like this? Why did he want Freddy to kiss him, to hold him, to love him.

" Ai mate you should tell him! You know he's understanding and it's not like he's gonna make you walk the plank!" Bonnie thought and shook his head feeling dreadful. Foxy put his hand on his shoulder." It's alright matie I'll be right here if anything happens!" Bonnie nodded. He walked out  and went to find Freddy. He was standing against the wall in the left hall by the office." Hey Freddy can we talk?" Bonnie said softly and nervously he had his head down trying to avoid his gaze. Freddy turned his head seeming a bit concerned.

Bonnie looked into the office to make sure that there was no one inside." I-I need to tell you something." He said in a soft quiet voice. He closed both doors then grabbed his hand. Freddy raised an eyebrow as he looked at Bonnie. Bonnie looked at Freddy his face turned completely red." I wanted to tell you I have a crush on you and I like you a lot. I know you probably don't-" He was cut off by Freddy grabbing the back of his head and pulling him forwards then kissing him roughly. Bonnie was taken off guard. He held onto Freddy's shirt tightly letting out a soft gasp.

"I like you a lot too Bonnie." He looked him into his eyes. Bonnie smiled and hugged him before they shared another kiss. Bonnie wrapped his arms around Freddy. Freddy picked him up by his waist and  but him on the desk. he pulled away then started to kiss his neck. Bonnie let out a soft quiet moan gripping Freddy's hair tugging it slightly. Freddy slipped his hands under his shirt and started to rub his sides Bonnie let out another moan. Freddy took off his shirt then started to kiss his chest. Bonnie wrapped his legs around him and pulled him closer. He moved back to his neck and started to suck softly leaving hickeys here and there. Freddy moved his hand to Bonnie's nipple and started to play with it. Bonnie shivered and gasped then moaned." Freddy~"

Bonnie felt him himself get semi hard. Freddy started to rub his bulge ." Ah Freddy~!" Freddy pressed his crotch against Bonnie's ass. Freddy undid his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. Bonnie blushed and looked away." Turn around for me~." Bonnie nodded. Getting up and turning around. Freddy felt himself get hard at the sight. Bonnie leaned onto the desk before he felt something warm and wet push inside of him. Freddy had pushed his tongue inside of his ass. Bonnie moaned and held onto the desk. It was a weird feeling but it also felt kid of good. He felt Freddy start to move his tongue around inside of him. It sent a shiver down his spine. This was new and weird but it felt so good. Freddy wrapped his hand around his cock and start to jerk him off. Bonnie moaned loudly and started to pant softly. Freddy pulled away and stood up." I think that's enough 'preparation' for you~"

He then started to strip before flipping Bonnie positioning himself." Are you ready Bonnie?" He nodded desperately. Freddy slowly thrust into Bonnie ass. Bonnie moaned loudly." Fuck Freddy~!" He held onto the desk. Freddy started to slowly move in and out." Faster~" Freddy moved his hips faster groaning softly. He kissed Bonnie and started to jerk him off. Bonnie arched his back and wrapped his legs around Freddy's waist trying to get him to go deeper. Bonnie bit his lip letting his eyes roll back pre-cum dripping from his cock.

(hahahahahahhahahahahahahahlfbfewbvbw9rvgwvubweubwevoubwevoubewouewougouegou that's all you guys are getting I'm going to bleach my eyes)