Chapter 1

I stay with my brother Niall he is 2 years older than me and God he is so protective it gets annoying sometimes but I have someone looking out for me.

I am studying Pe and a lot of things to become a Pe teacher i have always loved sports especially Football, I would rather go and play football than being a slut every night I'm a fit person I would say.

It's my 18th birthday in 2 weeks and I'm glad I have left college in time it's a dream come true.

"Katie were are you" Niall shouts
"In my room"
"Okay love my friend is coming up from London to stay so he will be staying in the spear room, okay"
"Well do I have a choice" I said turning round and writing on more stuff down on a note pad.
"Okay love you want some food or anything you have not had anything in two day's and you have not had any sleep to come on"
"Niall I need to do this report this is to get me into university"
"I know but your health is more important than your education to me katie"
"Niall just piss off please"
"What ever" and with that he left my room and slammed to door behind him.

It was 2 o'clock in the morning which means i have been writing for 3 hours straight I need this more than anything in the world.
My stomach is rumbling like hell so I thought I'll go make myself a bowl of cereal.

I opened my door and walked out into the hall and bumped into something
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA what the fuck get out my house now"

Niall had come running out
"What the fuck is the shouting all about aww I guess you have met Josh"

Josh P.O.V
----------------

I bumped into this thin girl
"AAAAAAAA what the fuck get out of my house now"
Niall ran out into the hall "what the fuck is the shouting about aww I guess to have met Josh".

"Hey I'm Josh" she just walked past me well awkward she walked into the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal.

She has lovely brown hair put up in a messy bun and a per of Chelsea short on and a plain white top she is really pretty.

"Josh can I talk to you mate" Niall said and tacking me out my day dream.

(Author note) I'm sorry this chapter is short it's only the beginning I have more just going to see if it's worth writing because I may not get any views if you are reading this thank you guys leave a comment on what you think 💕.