Hehe

"Stop teasing." Says draco in a seductive tone, Kyndal began to look up to dracos lustful eyes, Kyndal wanted him, draco wanted her, but she was to scared for anything sexual to happen between the two. Kyndal stayed on her knees', she let her mind wonder and began to think to herself, 'am I ready?' She couldn't tell so she wanted to figure it out on her own, she crawled over draco, still on her knees' and hugged down on his pants, hinting she wanted his big dick, draco pauses and began to undo and pull down his pants, leaving him in his boxers, leaving Kyndal to tug down, she pulls them down for his already hard dick to spring out and put Kyndal in pure shock, 'bigger then I could have imagined.' She thought, she began to stroke it with her left hand, not knowing what to do since it was her first time, he pushed her head down so the tip was in her mouth, she began to bob up and down, he grew impatient and started throat fucking her,she gagged every now and then, but controlled it because she knew how bad she wanted him, he didn't think it was good enough so he threw her on the floor, ripped a hole in her pants and partied and forced it in, she moaned/yelled in pleasure, he bit his lip and started going faster, Kyndal went into orgasm shock as she started shaking with her eyes rolled back, that didn't stop draco, he kept thrusting til the two of them came.