First Day Of School

I woke up in the morning, hop in the shower let all the hot water run on my body, Thinking about what im going to do when I walk into school today, Heard mom call my name TIARA ,  I washed my body with my victoria secret body wash mom bought me for my birthday, shaved my legs and got out the shower, walked into my room got dressed put on my school uniform, lord knows I hate uniform but I have to do what I was told at my school . I walked down stairs into the kitchen were I seen my friends, jessica, emily, and amanda waiting on me I said heyy , Took you long enough said jessica, were going to starbucks before school , Are you going to eat the breakfest your mom made ? said amanda, No Im fine, Ok then lets go we only have 30 Minutes, I ran upstairs to get my backpack and put on my pink uggs with aqua colored bows on the back, I grabbed my backpack and ran down stairs, My friends were already In the car with emilys mom, I gave mom a kiss and ran out the door . We pulled up to starbucks and we all ordered three vanilla bean frappe, Medium please jessica said we pulled up to the window, $16.78 please, Jessica looked over at the worker and It was that mike kid mom from our school, she gave emilys mom back her change then we drove off, we Pull up to school, all scared and shy, we walk past all of the other children there, This blonde head girl with green eyes, she Was gorgeous, She walked up to us and said heyy, Im a eighth grader here and I know you guys are new i just wanna give you guys a little heads up, Not everyone here is friendly so just watch were you are walking and dont bumb into no one, They get really aggresive, That made emily, jessica, me , and amanda really worried, Asking questions like what if they bumb into us and many other question that made us look really scared, knowing that tiara wouldnt accept that behavior she walked right in the buliding there were a bunch of big, mean eight graders, some brown head, hazel eyed girl, bumb into tiara and of course tiara told her watch were you walking big foot, the girl turned around and told tiara watch who you talking to sevie .