Chapter 1

-Hinata's POV-

We had just finished practice when my phone rang and Tanaka passed it to me saying it was my mom. I answered, "Mom?"

She responded, "Hey, do you remember (Y/N), your friend?" I did, we couldn't talk much because of our difference in time zones. I only talked to her 3 times a year. "Well, she's going to live with us and finish high school here."

My eyes widened and screamed into the phone, "WHAT!? You mean (Y/N) is staying with us no way!" Mom chuckled saying that was Natsu's reaction to finally getting to meet her. "I'll be home in a bit we just finished." She replied with an 'ok' and I hang up.

I turned around and my team was staring at me, "What?" It was weird and Tanaka started smirking.

He walked over and slumped his arm over my shoulders nearly bringing me down. "So, whose is this (Y/N) staying with you?"

I gave him a grin, "Oh, she's an old friend of mine from Argentina. She was born here but moved when we were 11. She's living with me until she finishes high school."

Nishinoya and Tanaka slumped down on the floor depressed. "Not fair. Why him of all people?" I was so confused.

Daichi, Suga, and Asahi were looking at each other. Asahi asked me, "So you're going to live with a girl for the next three years?"

I tilted my head, "Well I live with my mom and my sister so another girl won't be weird. My dad might feel bad because now the girls outnumber us." I think Kageyama and Tadashi were the only ones who were as confused as me well Kageyama is surprisingly stupider than me. Good thing he can't read my mind or else I'd be dead. "Guys you're staring, why?"

Tanaka and Nishinoya looked at each other and sighed. Tanaka slumped his arm around me again, "Hinata, you're going to live with a girl the same age as you, for three years, whose not related to you by blood. Try to piece it together."

Tsukishima snickered, "Try not to think too much your brain might explode." I just growled at him as he smirked proudly, Saltyshima.

I did try to think about it. I sat there thinking for about 3 minutes and still came up with nothing. The 3rd years didn't seem like they wanted to tell me so I heard it from Nishinoya, "Boy, girl together all time, not related, things happen." It finally clicked making me turn beet red as I kept denying it because it was absolutely ridiculous. "Don't worry. Lucky for you, you have 2 awesome upperclassmen."

I went home on my bike and thought about what Nishinoya said. There's no way I could actually develop feelings for a friend, right? I arrived at my house, looks like both of my parents are home tonight. "I'm home."

I heard a familiar voice down the hall as I took my shoes off, "Welcome home, Shoyo." I completely froze in place. There she was with her (h/c) hair her eyes as bright and (e/c) as ever with her bag still on her back wearing jeans and a regular t-shirt. I could see she was still wearing her dance shoes. But, she looked so cute making me turn pink a little.

I almost stuttered when I talked to her, but my face brightened up so much seeing her again that I ran to tackle her in a hug which she returned, "(Y/N), when did you get here? I'm so happy you're here. How was your flight? How's your mom?"

She put her hand on my mouth to get me to shut up and stared at me. She moved her hand, her face slightly pink and she sighed, "You're the same as always Shoyo, I got here a couple of minutes ago and I heard you'd be back from practice around this time. Also, my flight was great and my mom's fine she said to say hello." I just gave her a grin.

We sat down waiting for my mom to finish cooking as Natsu and I talked to (Y/N). Natsu was so happy to finally meet her in person. She declared by the end of dinner that (Y/N) was going to be her new sister. I didn't mind since I know I'm her favorite brother anyway.

She slept in the guest room since no one ever used it, but we stayed up talking late and before we knew it, it was already 2 am and I had early practice tomorrow. Saturdays we showed up at 6 instead of 7. "You should go to sleep you have practice in a couple of hours."

I grinned and an idea came to my mind, "Hey, you should come to practice with me tomorrow. My team would love to meet you." I could tell she was hesitating but accepted nonetheless. So I went to my room to sleep, but I had a cramp in my face from laughing and smiling so much. She did always know how to make me smile. I can't wait for the team to meet her.

-Your POV-

He hasn't changed a bit, he'll always be a kid at heart and I'm glad. He has this charm that makes everyone like him. I'm glad that I got to grow up with a weirdo like him.

I was so lonely back in Argentina for a while. But, I managed to find some friends in a dance school my mom put me in 3 years ago. I made friends, Maria, Andres, Ambar, Pedro, Luna, and Thomas.

It was fun for a while until a certain problem that forced me to move back here with Shoyo. I hope he doesn't find out I don't want to know what he'd do if he did. But, I hope my problem doesn't follow me all the way to Japan.