Control

We lie in bed facing each other and suddenly as I joke about cutting my hair you pull it, hard and ask me to repeat what I just said.

But I don't, I can't, I know I'm in trouble. You know exactly how turned on I get when you touch my hair, get rough with it.
Your lips hover over mine, getting me to say what you want but I don't give in
You keep teasing me for what feels like hours but is only 30 seconds, I can hear the ticks of the clock in the background
I ask you "why won't you touch me" and you chuckle and ask what I mean cause you are touching me.

I say "no, why won't you really touch me"and you act dumb by saying "I am touching you baby, I don't know what you mean" with a smirk on your face.
After a second you add "where do you want me to touch you?"

I take your free hand in an attempt to guide it to my soaking wet lips but you stop me pull my head aside by my hair and whisper in my ear "you have to say it"
Trying to hold on to what little control I have left I try to kiss you but I fail
Frustrated and loosing control on my restraint I give in and say "my pussy, my wet pussy. She's been waiting for you all day. She needs you, I need-" I don't get to complete that thought as you roughly push two fingers so deep that I loose my inhibitions

Even the moan of pleasure is stuck, choked in my throat as you push in deep and refuse to move your fingers.

Unable to speak I claw at your back, begging you to move your fingers so I can resume some sanity. But as soon as you move them, I am nothing but a withering mess of arousal and all I can do is moan so loud that I'm worried that the neighbors might hear us.

All worry leaves my body when your fingers find my clit, at that point I'm too far gone to care who hears

All I want is you and all I can do is moan