𑁍 𝙀𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 𑁍

After 1 year

After 1 year

Nora's P.O.V

I was wearing my mom's wedding dress. It fits me perfectly, this dress is the last thing that I would keep closer to myself. I cannot believe I was marrying Elijah. When he ask me to marry him, I was completely shocked. I never expected him to marry me. I hold my flower bouquet and walk out of the room. I love the place, the garden was huge, there was a fountain and lots of flowers around. The wheather was windy, everything was perfect. I took a deep breath, I was kinda nervous. White chairs were lined up for everyone to seat on it, the place was decorated with flowers. There were many people around, it was mostly the Cooper's relatives. Some of my colleagues were also invited, including Naomi and Mark. From my side there was only my grandparents, Ben, Nina, Jane and Dr. Arthur. Yes Ben became a good guy, he said he will stop all those drug dealings and working with mafias. Ben also helped us, so I wanted to give him a chance to prove himself. Well now that I know that my father was a mafia gang leader, it hit different but I wil never forgive him what he did to me and mom. Nina was the flower girl and she was looking so cute.

"Hey, how are you feeling? I heard that, girls on their wedding feel sick to their stomach" it was Jane. Jane was wearing a white long sleeve gown. She looked very excited and happy.  When I told her that I am marrying Elijah, she thought that I was kidding but then she started annoying me. Well Jane was my bridesmaid. The good thing is that Landon and Jane are again back together, they are just like an old couple.

"Kinda nervous but I am feeling fine" I said. She laughed. I told her to have fun and then left. I wanted to talk to Elijah but he was not here. I saw Ben talking with Mark, so at last they are getting along with eachother. The only person I am missing now is my mom, I hope she is seeing all of this. The photographers were constantly clicking pictures of me, it was kinda annoying. But I cannot deny the fact that I am loving every moment. A slow song was playing in the background, it was Perfect by Ed Sheeran and Beyonce. Everything was really perfect. It's like a fairytale, for me the nightmares were finally over. Soon I would walk down the aisle, the thought of that made me Little bit scared but also happy. As I didn't have my father, Dr. Arthur will do the honour to walk me through the aisle and he was the only person to me, like a father. I walk near the small flower garden, it was beautiful. There were bunch of foods and that huge wedding cake with a small bride and groom model on the top of the cake. Everything was so beautiful. Then I saw him, Elijah. He was wearing a black tuxedo, he was looking handsome. His eyes was finding someone, I could tell who it was. He then stare at me with a satisfying smile on his face. I smiled back at him. It was almost time. I saw Elian walking towards me.

"Enjoy your lovely married life, I just want to say thank you" said Elian. I didn't understand why he said that.

"What for?" I asked. He smiled.

"For changing Elijah and making him happy. Always take care of him" he said. I smile and nod. He hugged me and left.

Everyone settle down on their seats. Some of them were clapping. I was kinda sad because Mrs. Cooper was not there except Mr. Cooper. Elijah said that it doesn't matter because he don't want to see his mother today. I never get a chance to meet her properly, though Mr. Cooper was friendly and talk to me nicely. I stand beside Dr. Arthur. He was like my second father though my mom never married him but they were engaged. Dr. Arthur is a nice guy and deserves a better life, if he wants to forget my mom and wants to move on, I would never stop him.

"You look beautiful in this dress, your mother would have been proud" said Dr. Arthur.

"Yeah, do you miss her?" I asked.

"Yes of course i do, she was an amazing women" he said. He looked sad but he was trying to put a smile on his face. "I can understand" I said.

"Now you are all grown up, I am happy for you and I will surely miss you" he said. I smiled.Then he put his hand forward, for me to hold it. First the Bridesmaids get through the aisle, after that Nina as the flower girl. Then there was the ring bearer, he was a six year old boy. He was looking cute. The boy was carrying the rings with his small hands, he stand beside Jane. It was time for me to walk through the aisle. My nervousness grew and my heartbeat became faster. I took Dr. Arthur's hand and started walking. Everyone was staring at me. One last time I hugged Dr. Arthur and took Elijah's hand, he smiled at me.

"You are looking beautiful" Elijah whispered to me. I smiled at him. If this was a year ago, I would have said that Elijah will never say that.

"Let's begin the ceremony" said the priest. The priest kept on going, then we perform our long vows. After that we switch our rings and then the priest said what I was waiting for so long. "I now announced you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride". I stare into Elijah's pale blue eyes, he slowly pulled me in for a kiss. I heard the crowd. Everyone started cheering and clapping. The music became louder. For that moment, I wanted the time to stop. There is nothing more that I could ever possibly wanted.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

____The End_____