Mr.Styles

"Hello class," Mr.Styles greeted while entering the room. I instantly felt my panties dampen. Mr.Styles was one of the hottest people I'd met and thats the only reason I like this class. I had a B- in this class and I'm a straight A student. Why I have such a low grade? Because I'm distracted. Basically every day during my last period, I come to this class and get sexually frustrated by the way Mr.Styles does basically everything.

The way his sleeves to his dress shirt are always rolled up to show off his forearms, or the way his eyebrows furrow in concentration, oh and the way his hair is brushed back in a neat but messy mop of curls all the time. I wonder what it'd be like to have his fingers touch me..

"Y/N!" I snapped back to reality when Mr.Styles called my name. "Are you even paying attention?" I was lost for words because in all honesty, I wasn't. I shook my head no and looked down, breaking eye contact from his beautiful emerald eyes. "See me after class" his accented voice spoke. I sighed and tried my best to stay focused as the classed dragged on.

The bell rang to dismiss the class and I remained in my seat. "Y/N, come here please" I stood from my chair and pulled my short skirt down a little bit, biting my lip. "Yes?" I said standing in front of his desk. He stood up and walked over to the door closing it and I could've sworn I heard the lock. He walked back over and leaned on the desk, staring at me.

"You know exactly what you're doing" he stated eying me up and down. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion wanting him to elaborate. "Dont play innocent Y/N. I see the way you look at me," he said making his way over to me, "I've noticed how throughout the past month your clothes have become more exposing," he said brushing his fingers over my thigh, "I've seen you touch yourself when you think no one's looking" he said in a barely audible whisper.

By now, my panties were soaked but I decided to tease him a little bit as I felt his hard on press against my upper leg. "I dont know what you're talking about," I breathed out, looking at him to see his reaction. "Dont play games with me Y/N. I want you just as bad as you want me so I suggest you take the offer before I change my mind," he answered, holding me by the waist. I whimpered as I felt his hand slip down to my panties. "Who made you so wet baby?" he said kissing my neck. "You Mr.Styles" I said throwing my head back.

"Call me Harry" he mumbled against my skin. I couldn't hold back any longer. I grabbed his face in my hands, looking at him as he gazed at me with lustful eyes. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this" I said before bringing his lips to mine. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach as he pushed me
back against the board. Was this actually happening?

I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip almost begging for entrance. I granted his request, too desperate to tease. His tongue slipped against mine, causing me to moan lightly as he gripped my ass in his large hands. "I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw you" He confessed against my lips. "then why'd we wait so long?" I smirked pulling him back into me.

He tugged at my shirt, pulling it up and disconnecting our lips momentarily to pull it over my head. I pulled his off as well, getting weak in the knees at the sight of his glistening abs. "Like what you see?" he asked cockily. I almost scoffed but just kissed him again to shut him up.

By now, all our clothes were discarded to the side. "fuck" he mumbled as he looked me up and down. "Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna do something?" I said impatiently. He smirked at me as he pushed all the stuff of his desk, laying me down flat on my back. He hovered over me, trailing butterfly kisses down my body until he got to my throbbing center. He looked up at me with a smirk playing on his lips. "Please Harry" I whimpered being completely at his will. "What do you want me to do princess?" "Touch me Harry, please.". He obeyed, swiping his finger up my folds and pulling back.

"Is that all you want baby?" he said teasing me now. "Just fuck me already!" I said giving him a desperate look. The corner of his mouth tugged up into a lopsided smirk as he brought himself back up to me. His lips pressed to mine, distracting me until I felt him place the head at my entrance. I gasped at the contact and he didnt even push in yet. Slowly, he slid the head in causing me to shudder. One of his arms was next to my head, holding his weight up as his other hand roamed up my side.

I slipped my arms around his neck and down his back lightly scratching as he sucked on my neck. I moaned lightly as he slid in more. He let out a small groan once he was all the way in. He began to move, his hips rocking into mine at a steady pace. "You're so fucking tight" he mumbled against my lips before connecting them. My hips began to buck up, meeting his with every thrust. I started to feel that familiar burning feeling in the pit of my stomach as I clenched around him. He let out a small whimper, the sound bringing me closer to the edge. I felt him twitch inside of me as I held
my release. "You can let go baby" He mumbled against my lips, as a moan slipped out.

After one final thrust, I let out a small scream of his name as he whimpered my name into the crook of my neck, both of us coming undone. He pulled out and flipped us over so I was laying on his chest. After a few minutes we both regained our breath being able to breathe at a steady pace.

"This can be your extra credit if you want" Harry said letting out a little chuckle. "If this is extra credit, Ill have an A+ by the end of next week" I giggled as I looked up to meet his eyes. He looked down at me amused. "Then its a deal" he said placing a kiss to my forehead.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: i suck at smut and especially teacher/student ones but i have fun writing them so yeah sorry