Characters/ Prologue

*I wrote this during the middle of quarantine (August 2020). This was my first ever completed story/fic and it needs substantial editing so take that into mind while reading. Thank you*

STARRING

Zay Babineaux
Lucas Friar
Maya Hart
Riley Matthews
Farkle Minkus
Shauna Moore (OC)

FEATURING

Evan Bennet
Katy Clutterbucket
Maverick Cooper (OC)
Shawn Hunter
Auggie Matthews
Cory Matthews
Josh Matthews
Topanga Matthews
Angela Moore
Isadora Smackle
Ava Morgan Stern

*
*
*

Angela's POV
(July/ August, 2000)

  The year was 2000. I had just finished saying goodbye to my wonderful friends; Topanga, Cory, Rachel, Jack, Eric, and boyfriend—Ex boyfriend—Shawn Hunter.

  I was leaving for a year-long exploration of Europe. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity, something I'd never be able to do once I graduated college and started my life. A chance to get closer with my father who I rarely got to see. A cultural experience. Who could possibly want to pass that up?

  That's what I wanted to believe. But the idea of leaving everything I'd ever known behind caused a knot in my stomach...

  "Here we are Angela, London. Isn't this just fantastic?" My father asked as we walked out into the busy streets.

Other than the Big Ben in the distance, and the accents, London didn't seem all too different from Philadelphia. Maybe I wouldn't be that homesick after all.

"Food poisoning again?" my Father exclaimed.

   I was crouched over the toilet hacking up my guts for the third time this week. It was only Wednesday morning.

My head spun as I looked at the results. Two, bold lines. I was pregnant. I knew who the Father was. There was no doubt that it was him. But what was I supposed to do about it? He was in Philadelphia and I was in Paris, there was no way I was going to disrupt his life with the news. I'd been gone for two months, he was finally getting his life back to normal, I wasn't going to ruin that for him. He didn't seem like the type to want children anyway. It'll be my little secret.