Chapter 1

Prom night

No one's pov
It was senior prom at Riverdale High, Jughead and Veronica were freaking out about telling Archie and Betty about their kiss. Minutes before Ms Bell announcing Queen and King, Archie and Betty were looking for their bf and gf
Betty's pov
I couldn't fing Jug and Archie couldn't find V, we were looking everywhere and then we found them arguing abt something serious
Archie: heey guys finally we found you
Betty: yeah what are you arguing about?
Veronica and Jughead: we have to tell you something
Betty: can it wait after? it's about to found out who's king an-
Jughead: NO BETTY IT CAN'T
Veronica: take it slow jug
Betty&Archie: Jug...?
Jughead: after our fight me and Veronica were hanging out and singing and then..
B&A: ....? aand..?
J&V: we kissed

Jughead's pov
When Betty heard, her face turned red and tears were falling, same with Archie, they didn't said a word before Ms Bell shouts: AAAND QUEEN OF THE PROM IS BETTY COOPER! Is Betty here?
She just walks out running and Archie after her. Betty went home and i was behind her.
J: betty...
B: NONONO don't touch me, she said while crying
J: baby just listen
B: (while shouting) NOTHING YOU'LL SAY WILL CHANGE ANYTHING, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU AREE
J: yes you do, it was just a stupid mist-
Fp: what's happening here??
betty just rans out the door crying her eyes out.
She went to Pop's.

Betty's pov
I just arrived at Pop's with my eyes red and puffy, i ordered a milkshake and sit down in a booth for the whole night, my mom was calling like crazy, same as Veronica and Jughead, Archie texted me and i replied ,, not now arch".
It was 8:00 am and i went home, looking miserable and when my mom saw me she went crazy, i didn't listen to anything she said i just went upstairs to take a shower. I changed in my pj and i was trying to sleep, but memories with jug just keep popping in my mind, i couldn't hold myself and started crying so hard even Fp heard. After some hours of crying i finally fell asleep and woke up at 6:30 pm, jellybean found out what happened and she bringed me dinner upstairs. After i was done eating i scrolled down on ig to see cheryl and reggie post about prom.
2 weeks went by and betty didn't leave her room, didn't even showered in the past 2 days, she was looking more miserable with circles under her puffy eyes. Alice, Fp, Jb and Jughead were eating breakfast when the floor was squeaking, it was betty, in pj and messy bun, looked with hate at jug and just walked out of the house and found herself and the boy's next door house. Mrs Andrews opened the door and said: Oh Betty, Archie told me what happened.
B: is he home?
Mrs A: yes upstairs
She went upstairs and opened the door to see Archie looking at the ceiling in his thoughts
B: Arch?
A: Betty?? what are you doing here?
B: i am in the same mood as you are so calm down. Im here bc it was getting boring to just cry and stay in my bed.
A: what do we do?
B: just go on with our lives..
A: easy for you to say?
B: easy for me? I literally see that f-ing cheater every day!
Hours went by, B&A were talking about how happy they were before everything, 2 sec later Mrs Andrews shouts: DINNER'S REAADY!
B&A went downstairs, Betty was ready to leave until Mrs A said: Betty come and join us, A: yeah come. They ate and then Betty went home, she was still sad. Walked into the living room, it was just Fp and Alice: oh Betty were where you?
B: i ate dinner at arch's
*Jughead was in the kitchen hearing everything*
Betty and Alice were silent before B falls into Alice arms crying while saying: when does it get better? im so tired mom, im so tired.
A: i know hon-
B: starting to have breathing problems, it was getting bad and bad until betty said: what's happening? A: you have to breathe, B: i have to *suffocating* breathe , i cant breathe, i cant breathe, I CANT BREATHE MOTHER, and then she had a seizure+panic attack.