Prologue

Alone in a hidden room of the skywing Queen Scarlet's palace a peculiar egg was hatching. Now for the most part this egg was like any other sandwing egg, but it's size and color were what set it apart. Scarlet had chosen it for this reason. It was double the size of a natural sandwing egg, so that meant there was a fifty fifty chance it would have twins or even rarer a flame scale dragonet and on top of that it was a lustrous shade of green. It was unlike any other sandwing egg Scarlet had seen and the fact that a merchant from that wretched scorpion den had come here to get rid of it just made it all that more special. This would indeed yield her second and maybe third champion. But she couldn't dwell on all of those exciting things now! The egg was hatching and she had to get to that room to be there when the dragonet or dragonets emerged.

"You there! Get me my keys!" The large bejeweled queen snapped at one of the guards. She was unaware of the tiny flame scaled dragonet watching her from nearby. This was Peril, her future champion and well monster as many would come to call her. But this mattered not now as Peril knew nothing of her future, she only knew something important was happening. Scarlet glanced over at the small rock enclosure where Peril would normally sleep to see a tiny head poking out above the rocks. "Go back to sleep Peril. This isn't something for you to worry about" She waved a dismissive talon(hand for those of you unfamiliar with WoF) toward the dragonet. Peril sighed and did as told, as getting jabbed in the side with a metal rod again wasn't a very enticing prospect. Scarlet smiled. "Good girl." She then snatched her keys from the gaurd before slinking off to the previously mentioned hidden room.

When she reached the room the egg had begun cracking and opening. "Ah! I'm just in time" The bejeweled queen semi-shouted as she rushed forward to greet the dragonet or dragonets that would emerge from the egg.

A few moments after the queen rushed forward a small green snout poked out of the egg, followed by the rest of the dragonet's head and neck. The queen watched as the lone dragonet managed to free itself from the egg. She was a bit disappointed but happy with the results none the less. "There you are my little monster! Oh I know just what I'll call you!"
The little dragonet looked up at the queen and chirped. Scarlet gave the child a devilish smile. "Your name is Seviper and you'll be one of the strongest dragons in this kingdom." The dragonet of course clapped her talons as she had been given a name and didn't really understand the last bit of what Scarlet had said. Oh but she would very soon and she would hate the day she was given that name.

🍃Approximately 8 years of their time later🍃

Seviper stood in her hallway, her entrance to Scarlet's arena, listening to the crowd of mudwings and skywings, chanting for a fight to take place. She hissed softly apon seeing the announcer, one of Scarlet's sons whom she could never remember the name of, fly into the arena. "LADIES AND GENTLE-DRAGONS! I WELCOM YOU ONE AND ALL TO TODAYS BATTLE!" The crowd erupted into cheers and roars, something Sev absolutely despised. "ON THE CHALLENGING END WE HAVE POLAR BEAR OF THE ICE WINGS!" The crowd burst into boos and cheers for the champion of the day. "AND HERE TO DEFEND THE POSTION OF THE QUEEN'S SECOND CHAMPION..." Sev readied herself to rush out into the arena. "SEVIIIPEEERR OF THE SANDWINGS!" The crowd erupted into cheers and applause, allowing Seviper to surge into the arena like a sandstorm. She roared at the Icewing on the opposite side of the arena.

The announcer smiled. "Claws ready! Wings up! FIGHT!"

And so the battle had begun. The large pale purple icewing and the green sandwing clashed together, staining the sand with blueish red and crimson. Claws sliced at scales and flesh. Teeth snapped and wings, arms, legs, tails, muzzles and necks. Seviper knew that this battle would end in the death of one of them, and it would not be her.

Polar bear began preparing his body for a blast of Frost breath and she had to take advantage of this, so she inhaled sharply, waiting for him to open his mouth.

Polar Bear smirked and opened his mouth, only to get a mouthful of blue flames and damn did it hurt. In fact it almost felt like he was dying, it hurt so much he could only lay down and whimper. The crowd around him burst into shouts of "get up" and "come on!" But he couldn't get up, just watch as the Green sandwing approached him.

She sighed and walked toward the icewing, preparing to make the final attack. She again sighed as she stood above him, holding his head down with one talon while looking at the crowd for approval as she always did. The crowd once more burst into cheers and shouts of "finish him!" Or "Make it bloody!!" With this Seviper nodded, lowered her head to the Icewings neck, opened her jaws, paused for a split second, and finally violently snapped them shut, spraying blood everywhere as she had severed an artery in the poor icewing's neck.

When she let go, she looked up to the Queen's viewing balcony. Only to see Scarlet herself smiling down and congratulating her little monster.

Seviper growled inwardly. 'I swear to all three of the moons, I will get out of this place. And you, Scarlet, will have no power to do anything about it"

That was the day fates were beginning to interweave. Whether they knew it or not this dragoness and the three children she would meet were destined to form bonds stronger than that of any dragon and scavanger/human bond before.

They were destined to show each other worlds with in worlds.