Chapter one-"Where are we? Why are we cats?"

((INSPIRED BY THIS DRAWING))

((NOT BY ME))

"NNNNNNNGHHH" Midoriya rolled onto his side, "Ow..." He closed his eyes, "Ow..."
"You're finally up. Jeez you can take long." Midoriya heard Bakugo complain.
"Deku!" Uraraka yowled, running up to him. Midoriya looked up at her.
Ears? Tail? Fur? But she... She has the same... She's a cat... With Uraraka's hair.
"Dekuuuu! I'm a caaaaaaaaat!" Uraraka moaned.
"Uraraka? Kacchan?" Midoriya looked around, "What... Happened."
"The villains. And you. You idiot." Bakugo hissed.
"The...Villains." Midoriya mumbled, "The..." Then he realized it. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE VILLAINS!!!" He yowled, "WH-WHERE!? WHERE'D THEY GO!?!?" His head whipped from side-to-side.
"That's not what's important!!!" Bakugo protested.
"Hey! Midoriya? Bakugo?" A small red head poked out of the bushes.
"Huh?" Midoriya peeked over, "Kiri-"
"DUMB HAIR!?" Bakugo gasped, "Why are you here?"
"My name is-"
"I know your name you damn nerd." Bakugo waved him off.
"Oh."
Midoriya butted in before they could argue, "Where are we? Why are we cats?"
Kirishima started, "Ahm, I dunno."
Uraraka shook her head, "It must be the villain's doing!"
Bakugo groaned, "No way! We were only fighting Toga. Dabi was just standing there."
Uraraka looked dejected by his reasoning, "Then who?"
"Well, you're right when you say it was a villain, but it wasn't the people we were fighting. Come to think of it, who was with us?"
They sat in silence.
Kirishima bit his lip, "Other than us, Toga, Dabi, Todoroki, uhm, Iida wasn't, right? Neither was Aizawa. Manneta was there... Tsu... Hmmm, and... Shinsou!"
Midoriya shook, "Ugh, it's all coming back now... The villains, Toga..."
A scream shook him out of his thoughts.
"It's someone in trouble!" Uraraka whined.
"What the hell are we waiting for? Let's go!" Bakugo ran off towards the sound.
Kirishima put his paw on his chest, "Such a manly exit." He looked up. "HEY GUYS WAIT UP!!"
They burst through the bushes just in time to see a black cat with deep, glowing red eyes melt into a puddle of black ooze that morphed into a long, thin line that slithered away.
"Kacchan?" Midoriya called.
"Where's Bakugo?" Kirishima asked.
"I don't know." Uraraka answered.
"I'm over here!" Bakugo yelled. He was on his back, covered in dust and leaves, and his face was splattered with mud.
"Woah, Kacchan, what happened?"
"I don't know, but I still have my quirk."
Midoriya shook his head, "This is so strange, Uraraka?"
"Hm?" She asked.
"Maybe you can use your quirk. See if we can find UA."
"Sure! It might take a sec... I feel so much weaker in this body" She sat and began concentrating
"Hey, Deku?" Bakugo asked.
"Ah...Yes Kacchan?"
"My quirk felt strange, it burned."
"Burned? Like... How?"
"My hands felt like they were blistering, it was... New..."
"A backlash? Why?"
"I'm not sure, but I think you should refrain from using your quirk. It may just break you. And, though I hate to admit it, we don't need more weight to carry. Similarly, if you use it, I'm not carrying you."
"Kacchan? You're kidding?"
"Nope."
"But... One for- I mean my quirk is... I need my quirk."
"No you don't. You'll be fine." He walked away, looking for Uraraka to hear her discoveries, leaving Midoriya alone.
"...It may just break you..." He thought, Kacchan's right... But if one of us is in trouble... I can't just stand by...
"Deku!" Uraraka said.
"Huh?"
"We found the school!"
He stared at her, "Wh-WHAT!? Really?"
"Yup!"
"We have to go! Maybe All Might can help us!"
"One problem."
"Hm?"
"It's quite a ways away, we'll be traveling for weeks."
" Woah, how'd you see it? " Kirishima asked.
"I didn't, but I was some things that tell me we can find it."
"...It may just break you..." The words echoed, Weeks... Maybe I should listen to Kacchan... "Uh... M'kay." He nodded.