63. Answer.

"I cannot believe that I haven't given him an answer yet" I thought as I was in the kitchen making lunch

He said that it was alright and I could take as much time as I want to think about it and if I'm not ready than he won't be upset.

I do want to get married to him. It's just that I'm afraid and I don't even know why. Maybe I should talk to grandma about it.

*****

"Why? Is it because of what happened to your parents honey?" She held my hand in hers.

"Maybe" I bit my lower lip as I looked outside the window.

"It was a traumatic experience for all of us but as much as you know it too, your parents would have been very happy to hear that you have a great guy like Jungkook" She looked me in the eyes with a soft smile.

"Trust your heart and listen to what it wants. I'm not gonna force you or would be against this marriage. He loves you a lot y/n and so do you" She cupped my cheeks and kissed me on the forehead. I laid my head down on her lap as she caressed my hair softly which made me break down.

"He asked you to do WHAT!" Jiwoo screamed in excitement as Sunmi rushed out of the bathroom

"What happened. What happened!!" Sunmi grabbed my hand as I tried to form a sentence  but they didn't let me.

"Jungkook proposed to her!!!!" Jiwoo jumped happily.

"I haven't given him an answer yet" I spoke and soon both of them stopped jumping together and their smiles dropped.

"Why?" They spoke in unison.

"I just needed some time but I guess I have the answer very clear now." I looked at their confused faces before waving them a goodbye.

We had planned to meet after work at Jiwoo's place and that's when I decided to tell them.

I had arrived at my place and decided to do something special for Jungkook. Everytime I called him the excitement in his voice would always fall out when I spoke about anything but his proposal.

I walked inside the kitchen and thought of making something that Jungkook loves for dinner. And soon I prepared everything step by step.

Taking a shower before cooking made my hair dry up. So I turned off the stove and walked towards my bedroom.

I stated to get ready, putting on nice dress after I did my makeup while I styled my hair with light curls. Finishing off my look with spraying perfume on my body and wearing light jewellery.

I had texted Jungkook to come over at my place for dinner. I set the table nicely and had given the day off to my maid.

Soon enough the door bell rang as I rushed to open it. Jungkook stood in his black suit handsome as always.

I gave him a small smile and welcomed him inside. His confused reaction made me want to laugh but I held it in.

"Wow. You look so good babe. Any special occasion as too why you asked me to dress up nicely?" He asked while pointing at his suit.

"Just wanted to feel fancy while having dinner with you here" He chuckle softly and nodded. Removing his shoes he placed them neatly in the shoe-rack.

Soon I saw his eyes closing at the smell of food. I smiled in victory as we both sat down opposite to each other.

"You made everything?" He raised his eyebrows and I nodded with a proud smile.

"Everything that you love is on the table" I said.

"Well you aren't on top of the table but alright" I soon heard his reply which made me give him a look. He smirked.

We began eating while chatting about our day at work.

"It was hectic but alright" He shrugged and I nodded.

"The same for me as well" I said and soon the past memories came and we both were drown into it. Laughing at how much we both did crazy things back in school.

"Alright babe

"Alright babe. Why did you do so much work? You must be tired. Why not just order takeout?" We both sat down on the couch as he laid his head on my lap while I played with his hair.

"Takeout isn't healthy. And besides I love to cook" I shrugged as he held my hand and played with my fingers.

"Y/n...I'm sorry for bringing the whole 'marriage thing' to you all of a sudden" I could feel the guilt in his voice.

"It's yes from me" I spoke and just the reaction I knew I would get.

He got up from my lap and turned to look me in the eyes to see if I was actually ready. Soon after confirming that this wasn't just a joke, he broke into a big smile.

He gave me a bone crushing hug while I hugged him back with tears in my eyes.

"I would love to spend the rest of my life with you Jeon" I said in between my tears as he buried his face in my neck and I knew he was crying as well.

Soon he pulled away as I saw tears falling from his eyes as his face was all red from crying. I rubbed them away softly.

"Thankyou so much. Thankyou for giving me a chance. I will make you the happiest girl in the whole world. I would never leave your side. I promise" He held my hand in his shaky ones.

"All I want is for you to stay by my side and love me" I cupped his cheeks and pressed my lips to his.