Tagged by RiRiTheSpiSpi

First time ever being tagged, so I'm not entirely sure what to do. Forgive me if this is cringey.

1.
I was tagged by RiRiTheSpiSpi(cute name btw)

2.
I'm doing this about a day after being tagged.

3.
- I like to draw
- I write a lot but am too scared to post most of it
- I love dad joked and puns
- I'm obsessed with Uglydolls
- I like the sound and smell of rain and thunder (the scarier the thunder the better)
- I like the smell of wet fireworks (a little weird I know)
- I'm a huge fan of Nick Jonas and Kelly Clarkson (been a fan since childhood, just reconnected with them due to Uglydolls)
- I love to read books
- I don't like large crowds of people
- I love cold weather

4.
joycethebooklover
Someone-Here_Before
Endergirl1012
ZaneChan505
SilentReadersMatter
lillyBeth2
lonerubyreader
onerandomfurry
-NovaJuniper-
HurricaneTheShipper
Normalisfortheweak
OoF_GaYnEsS
Annoyingsister2004
SonicFan224
Lydia-the-insane
ILoveJonathanOaks
GimmeDatGaeShite
Pokemonamber
ThatFamiliarDay
Yui_Kirigamine
Nirvana8341
MadisonCrowe1
FlutterPny
Jutoha
Its_foxy_bitches5
Schoolace-le-Demon
MILK__BREAD

5.
I'm actually working on three different books, so I'm not sure which one to give a spoiler to. So I'll do one for each.

Uglydolls memes: One of the upcoming memes is going to be a scene from Disney's Lilo and Stitch.
Titled "Fancy"
It's with Lou and Lydia.
Lydia is telling Lou about how Mandy likes Lou's butt and hair. She knows because she read Mandy's diary.
Lou will blatantly disregard the butt comment and focus on the fact Mandy thinks his hair is fancy.

Uglydolls oneshots and drabbles: I'm currently working on a oneshot for the fans of the Lox ship (Lou x Ox)
Titled "Nightmares"
Lou is working to redeem himself to the other dolls when he heard a familiar sound. This sound is the sound of Ox's foot thumping against the foot of his bed. The other Uglydolls know this as something normal for Ox to do while he's sleeping and think nothing of it, but Lou knows the real reason behind the bunny uglydoll's action. He goes to check on Ox and his suspicions are confirmed. Ox is having a nightmare. So, having the experience of when it happened in the Institute, Lou calms Ox down by sitting on the bed next to him and petting his ear. Lou stays with Ox for the night. Ox later wakes up and talks with Lou. Tears are shed as Lou apologizes for hurting Ox out of anger and Ox apologizes for for wanting to leave without considering Lou's feelings. They make up and start to rebuild their lost flame.

I'm not sure when I will have it ready to post, but I will guarantee it is on the way.

Soul split between species: This is one of my older stories that I have not finished yet, but I know where I'm going with it. I'm just stuck on where I'm at.
In the coming chapters, Percy will "propose" to Migo about staying with him as they travel the world together. But after their tender moment, the many threats they have come across come together. The Stonekeeper will get captured by the scientists. Percy's parents will finally see what they've been doing to their son and start helping him. Percy makes a daring rescue of the Stonekeeper, calling a truce between them.

6.
Why do bees have sticky hair?
They use honeycombs.

7.