Jeremiah the sun flower

DEDICATED TO V.

  Jeremiah happened to be the SUNFLOWER.

  The day was approaching I didn't even get sleep, "damn" he groans getting out of his bed starting to gather his surroundings stretching noticing how cold it is. As he traveled downstairs making sure not to make any noise a  to not wake up his mom if she woke up he'd be dead, her job over works her and she barely got by raising me I have deep respect for mom and even more love. Jeremiah made his way to the kitchen making a cup of coffee looking out the kitchen window, I like this house it was better then any place we'd been we've moved a lot this is the only place I've had a deep connection with....were everything felt peaceful with the blue walls in every room and the soft yellow contrast it was easy, everything was easy...I was happy for once. "Mi you down there!" She called. "Yeah ma I'm up early", "oh wow for once" she'd entered the kitchen now giving me a hug "get ready for school I'm driving you so hurry up-" I couldn't bother making her late I knew I was gonna be late.  "No mom I can't make you late I'll walk I promise" she smiled that smiled that smile that made me feel warm all I could say it was if I had to was a mother's smile. I hugged her then jolted to my room brushing my teeth and doing my business and then throwing on my blue hooding it's my one and only then some jeans I headed out the door as I fast as I could if I was late on the first day that would be like being late to.....I don't know maybe I'm thinking to much.