1

" I love you ,Craig." Tweek said very calmly. "I love you too." I say tears falling from my face . "Tweek ?" "Tweek please don't leave me ,please god no!" I scream. Then I wake up and start to cry . I hear quiet foot steps and then my little sister Trica walks into the room. " Go away ." but instead of listening to me she walks up to my bed ,sits down, and hugs me as we sit in silence. It is strange to have my little sister hug me , we have never been that close . " I miss him too, Craig." she says. " I know I will never have to go through what you're going through , but I know it hurts." she continues as I calm myself . I find myself hugging her back ." I know I haven't been the best little sister in the world , and I'm sorry for that , I'm going to try and be better. I'm going to be there for you now , whether you like it or not." she says so quietly I can barely hear her . I say " I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have ignored you so often." " Well it's already 4 am and I know damn well neither of us are going to bed ,so lets go to the kitchen and sit in there." I say ,she nods and gets up, I follow. We get to the kitchen, flip on the light , and close the door.  I sit down and she makes Hot Pockets for us . When there done she sits across from me and  "Well, tell me about what's been going on with you lately." I say as I take a bite from my food. By the time we finish talking I learned that my little sister has really bad anxiety that no one knows about, she's bisexual, and has 3 close friends that she's had a crush on two of them at one point. I told her about my secret obsession with anime, how I had a crush on Kenny Mcormick in like 3rd grade, and that I hate Stan Marsh because when he broke up with Wendy and left her for Kyle it broke her heart. "Wait you're friends with Testaburger?" my sister asks. "Correction, best friends." I say . "Yes I know it is shocking , but when he left her she was walking home alone in the rain and I was driving to Token's house with him,Jimmy, and Clyde in the back seat so I told her to get in the car and she broke down crying so I took her with us and she became a part of our group." I say. "Wow."Trica says.