Chapter One

As I was walking back home,a girl ran up to me,I looked at her,she was Fanny. A fat girl(she is over 56kg.......Eat less diet more......)"Freeky,you looks unwell.....Do you need any help?"she asked,"From the start of the school you looks like helllllllll!"I stoped and said,"Fanny,go away,xiuxiu!"Fanny ran away.....That stupid idiot finally go away,but now.....THE F*CKING RYAN IS HEREEEEEEEE!(Ryan love Freeky)"Freeky~~~I love you~~~~"I ran away in disgust.

I ran into a small street and Ryan was running after me,yew!That idiot tried to kiss me?!I ran like a leopard but the war blocked my way,Ryan ran over here and walked towards me in girllish style, that guy muat have mentel problem......

Ryan push me on the war and.....licked me?He is not a s*x guy and I knew it,he licked on my skin.......I kicked him on his .......something and Ryan ran away.I looked at the war and touch the war,it was soft!I tooked out a tissue paper and wipe it on my face,I climed up the war and I dont know.....I was fainted,all I know is I dreamt that I was in hospital, a young boy looked at me,is that Ryan?No,he was a strange boy,who was he? I remember him! He was Karry! Who is that boy.... He was Roy! So,that boy is Jackson! THEY ARE STAR,S   T    A     R.

I opened my eyes and found that I was on a soft bed,the three boys I have dreamt is here,they wachted me and smiled."@*#/=+*?@#s(+=a#?"Jackson asked me in some strange lauguge. I looked at Roy and Karry,I said,"Where am I?"Roy invite a female women in and said some lauguage, the feamle said,"Hi,I am Farina, they asked you who are you, why did you fainted outside their house?"I said out my identy and said to Farina,"Where am I?""You are in China,Beijing."I said,"I was in USA just now!How could it be possible?"Farina shooked her head and told the boys what I have tell her.Farina walked out of the room and a girl walked in,she said,"Hi,I am Frender,I am too a American.You are?""Freeky."Frender was wearing a long shirt and a jean,she is a cool girl.Frender sat on the bed and drink a cup of green tea.I said,"Em.....You fainted and you are here?"Frender stopped drinking and answer me,"Well!I climb onto a tree to catch a bird,and I dropped and fall into a hole and I am here."Woah,she can say many words in a breath. I get down of the bed and tried to walk to the door,unfortunately, I fell down.The three boys hold me up and Frender stand up and pour the green tea on my head.The green tea was hot and I shouted,"Hey!Frender!Why did you do this!"Karry clear his voice and said,"Well,only Mdm Frender pour the green tea she had drank,you can understand what we were saying."I looked at Frender,Frender took a tissue and wipe the green tea.