the gopher family hole

Silas is a gopher who dreams big, but thinks is too small to amount to anything. when his little gopher eyes look out into the distant night sky, his little blue eyes glimmer with hope. he rubs his now cricket hands together, forming a festive tune, maybe from East Russia. he smiles with delight, remembering his home land, Mother Russia. he jumps up with glee and squeals like a pig. he then quickly realizes his family is starving in Russia, with no corn to last them through the winter; they are starving. he puts his little gopher head down in pure melancholy, and sheds a singular, salty tear. he starts screaming with his high pitched gopher voice, and starts pulling the hair off his tiny, uncut ballsack. he walks home to Russia in pain, trying to fine lose sunflower seeds and moldy corn on the way home. he is unsuccessful in this adventure, and becomes more sad, falling into a depression. his hair becomes matted with dog shit and rabbit piss. he finally reaches his dreaded destination. his family's house. he walks into what seemed a grave yard. his family was nothing more than skeletons, extremely skinny. they could barely stand. they let out a low pitched unaudible sound. he realizes. they are fucked.

he pulls out his glock and shoots everyone of his motherfucking family. he giggles in delight knowing that they have finally died. he pulls out a blunt and lights one with his buds, until the corpses rotted into nothing.