Andrew

~~Hey peeps. If you're reading this you're probably from my tik tok comment. I just thought the POV had a good plot. I'm not the best writer but I'm decent plus I like to write anyway. I hope you enjoy it. Also, I'm using the name, Andrew because it was the name used in the tik tok.  I'm just gonna make a name up for the other person in the story because I don't wanna pull a Y/N in 2020. It will be a gender-neutral name so you can imagine as a guy or girl. Nonbinary even. I hope no one minds I added my own romance kind of spin on the POV because I thought it might fit well~~

Rolling out of bed in the morning was a bitch. My head was pounding. "What the fuck even happened last night?" I asked myself as I finally sat up. I made my way to the bathroom despite my blurred vision. Splashing water on my face I did my best to remember what had happened the night prior.

Frantic to stop my headache I threw the door of my bathroom cabinet basically off. After grabbing the Advil I made my way to the kitchen. I left all the lights on the way off because of previous experiences, I knew it would make me feel worse.

After I finally got a glass of water I fumbled over the lid of the Advil. "Who in the hell made these so hard to open? I KNOW it was not someone who drinks, that's for sure." I mumbled to myself as I finally got it open. I carefully dumped the tiny pills into the palm of my hand. I counted them as I set the bottle down.

Five. Is that a dangerous amount? I looked down at my hand for a few seconds, ultimately deciding I wasn't going to risk it. I set two down and popped the other 3 in my mouth. As I picked up my glass of water my phone started to ring.

It caught me off guard and I dropped my cup. "Mother fucker!" I looked at the glass shattered on the floor while my phone continued to ring. I spit the slowly dissolving pills on the floor, leaving a weird taste in my mouth. Sighing I bolted to my room to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I groaned. Why didn't I look at the caller ID? Oh well. "Hi Charlie," I heard a voice I couldn't quite pinpoint come through the line. "Sorry, who's this?" It was embarrassing to ask but they knew who I was. "Forget me already? It's Andrew, from last night?"

The memory of the name hit me like a truck. The party last night.

The party was only one of the many you may find me at. I tend to drift through all the parties here just to feel alive sometimes. Andrew was one of the few people I had actual fun with. Maybe it was weird but I felt a connection to him. There was something mysterious about his character. How could I forget him?

I first saw him near the bar at the rooftop. His energy was amazing. I never talk to people at parties, not unless I want something out of them at least, but I just HAD to talk to him. I approached him. Getting a closer look at him he not only had a cup in his hand but in the other hand he had an entire bottle.

Raising an eyebrow I finally said something. "Are you sure you should be drinking all of that? Especially on a rooftop?" I asked smugly. He turned to look at me. He locked eyes with me for a few seconds before giving an equally smug look back. "I'm fine," He insisted.

The statement "I'm fine" has always thrown me off in some form but he seemed to be having an amazing time so I didn't push any further. "I'm Charlie," I smiled. "Andrew. I'd shake your hand but... my hands are kinda full," He smirked nodding towards his hands.

I couldn't help but laugh. There was something about this guy who was bringing out the light side of me. I usually would distance myself after encounters like this. My drifter personality would lead to me never seeing this guy again but I couldn't make myself leave.